Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||75A||Max Input Power:||50kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-35KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||32L/Min,0.1MPa||Weight:||120kg|
induction heating furnace,
induction heating unit
Low Price IGBT Portable High Frequency Induction Heating Machine
1. Principle of IGBT induction heating machine:
The principle of high frequency induction heating is that apply high frequency alernating current to a conduct that is curled to cyclic (normally copper tube) to produce flux, then put the metal to this area to make the flux to run through it, and eddy current will be generated in the deriction of self-capturing with flux(rotary current), the induced current then generates heat under the influence of the eddy current, so this heating method is called induction heating. hence, metal and other objects under heated can be heated without contact. at this moment, the character of the eddy current relies in that the induction heating on the object nearby the coil is outwardly strong but inwardly weak. with this principle. this heating body can be concentratedly heated where needed to achieve instantly effect, thereby the production output and work capacity are both improved.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-50 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||32L/Min,0.15-0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||550*650*1260mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. Heat treatment: the whole metal or part of metal for quenching, annealing, tempering, diathermy;
2. Thermoforming: the whole metal or part of metal forging, hot forging, hot rolling;
3. Brazing / Welding: brazing metal products, a variety of cutter blade, serrated blade welding, steel / copper welding, the same kind of dissimilar metal welding;
4. Metal melting: gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other metals (vacuum) melting, casting molding and evaporation coating;
5. Other applications: semiconductor single crystal growth, heat with bottle sealing, heat sealing toothpaste, powder coating, plastic and other metal implants.
4. Main Features of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction heating machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction heating machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction heating machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
Contact Person: amy