Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
Electric Forging Induction Heating Machine,
160kw Igbt Induction Heating Machine,
CE IGBT induction heating machine
1. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
2. Main Features of IGBT induction heating machine:
The induction heating power supply converts AC line power to a higher frequency alternating current, delivers it to a work coil and creates an electromagnetic field within the coil. Your work piece is placed in that field which induces eddy currents in the workpiece. The friction from these currents generates precise, clean, non-contact heat. A water cooling system is generally required to cool the work coil and induction system.
Induction Heating Has Higher Efficiency and Produces More in Less Time
Delivering the highest quality parts for the least expense in the least time is accomplished with an efficient process, in which the input elements of materials and energy are tightly and precisely controlled. Induction heating’s targeted application of heat to the part or an area of the part, as well as repeatability, provides the most uniform results for the least cost.
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. Heating (hot forging, hot fitting and smelting):
Hot forging aims to fabricate the work pieces of certain temperature (different materials require different temperatures) into other shapes through forging press with the help of punch press, forging machine or other equipments for instances, hot extrusion of watch case, watch flan, handle, mold accessory, kitchen and table ware, art ware, standard part, fastener, fabricated mechanical part, bronze lock, rivet, steel pin and pin.
Hot fitting refers to the connection of different metals or metals with nonmetals through the heating based on the principle of hot expansion or hot smelting, for instances, embedded welding of copper core of computer radiator with aluminum sheet and speaker web, compound of steel and plastic tube, sealing of aluminum foil (tooth paste peel) motor rotor and sealing of tubular electric heating element.
2. Heat treatment (induction quenching/hardening/tempering):
It’s mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials through the heat treatment to work pieces. Detail applications are stated as follows:Quench for various hardware and tools, such as pliers, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connection rod, pinton pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, small shaft and fork. Various electric tools, such as axes and gear.
Quench for machine tools, such as lache deck and guide rail.
Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft gear (chain wheel) cam, chuck and clamp. Etc.
Quench for hardware molds, such as small size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold
Feature of high frequency induction heating machine:
1. Adopts all-solid-state power conversion module Siemens IGBT technology.
2. With full range of protection features such as: over current, water shortage, overheating, over voltage, short circuit, lack of protection, greatly improving the reliability of the equipment and convenient equipment maintenance.
3. No need debug. Can be used after connecting through water& electricity.
4. Easy installation. Installation can be done by unprofessional workers very easily.
5. Easy operation. Suitable for factory, family, institute & laboratory.
6. 24 hours continuous working.
Contact Person: amy