Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Power:||35kw|
|Input Current:||57A||Voltage:||3-phase 380v, 50/60hz|
|Oscillation Frequency:||1-15KHZ||Connecting Wire:||16mm2|
|Control Switch:||3*80A||Ground Wire:||2mm2|
|Cooling Water Pressure:||≥0.2MPa||Cooling Water Flow:||≥10L/Min|
Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace,
Electric Gold Induction Melting Furnace,
35kw Medium Frequency Induction Furnace
1. Brief introduction of induction melting furnace:
Melting metals with solid state induction heating is usually accomplised by heating the metal in a crucible made from a non-conductive refractory meterial. The charge of metal within the crucible is melted down to liquid form.
This process is commonly used to produce high quality steels and non ferrous alloys for casting operations. The liquefied metal is poured into a cavity having the desired shape. The metal solidifies with a minimum of shrinkage,after which the mold is removed to reveal a finished, machinable product. For example:melting for gold, silver, copper, aluminum, stainless steel and other metal materials.
2. Melting Capacity of small copper Induction Melting Furnace:
3. Electric Small Copper Induction Melting Furnace Application:
4. Electric Small Copper Induction Melting Furnace Feature:
Furnaces are table-mounted and hand-operated. They are built with materials that provide exceptional structural strength and reduced weight, key factors in furnaces designed to be moved and poured by hand.
This reduction in furnace weight is a particularly important consideration in hand pouring operations. Their removable front and back inspection and access panels make Furnaces easier to maintain and cost less to repair than shell furnaces and aluminum frame furnaces. These furnaces have a strong, durable construction for long furnace life. Furnaces are ideal for use in prototype casting, small run casting, precious metal refining and casting, laboratory operations and wherever relatively small amounts of molten metal are needed.
5. Main technical parameters of LSZ series Small Copper induction melting furnace:
|Model||Power||Input current||Voltage||Oscillation frequency||
|LSZ-15||15kw||18A||3-phase 380 V, 50/60 Hz||1-15KHz||10mm2||3*40A|
5. Scope of application gold induction furnace / electric automatic gold melting furnace
Apply to: jewelry casting, precious metal purification, copper smelting, molten aluminum, slag smelting, metal composition analysis, smelting process test.
6. Advantage of medium frequency gold induction melting furnace:
1. Very easy to install and operate, Quickly study.
2. Ultra-small size, light weight, portable, occupies less than one square meter.
3. 24 hours uninterrupted smelting capacity.
4. Energy saving.
5. The furnace is to facilitate the replacement of different weights, different materials, different furnace way in order to accommodate each Kind smelting requirements.
6. The use of ultra-small frequency induction heating power supply frequency power, Its totally different from traditional furnace.
7. Heating through heat resistance, temperature uniformity.
8. The intermediate magnetic field on the molten metal with a magnetic stirring effect, and beneficial to ingredients are uniformly.
9. According to the recommended maximum smelting equipment and the amount of time each furnace smelting 20-60 minutes.
Contact Person: amy