Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Quenching Equipment||Voltage:||380V|
|Rated Duty Cycle:||100%||Dimension:||550*650*1260mm|
50kw Electric Induction Hardening Machine,
Induction Hardening Machine 50kw,
50kw Quenching Equipment
1. Electric Induction Hardening Machine Application Cases:
It is mainly aims to change the rigidity of the metal materials through the heat treatment to work pieces. Detail applications are stated as follows:
1. Quench for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2.Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
3. Various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4. Quench for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6. Quench for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||32L/Min,0.1MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||550*650*1260mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Main characteristics of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction brazing machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction brazing machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction brazing machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
4. Induction Quenching Equipment Application:
1.Hardening parts of automobile,motorbike,mold,agricultural machinery.
2.Hardening machinery parts,such as: all kinds of gear wheel,chain wheel,kinds of axis,pin.
3.Hardening the industrial of machine tool,such as:bed guide way of machine tool.
4.Heat treatment pilers,spnner,screwdriver,drill,axe.
5.Hardening pin,piston ring ,spring pin,valve, shifting fork.
6.All kinds of track spiker.
How Does Induction Heating Work?
When a magnetic field changes near a metal or other conductive object, a flow of current (known as an eddy current) will be induced in the material and will generate heat. The heat generated is proportional to the current squared multiplied by the resistance of the material. The effects of induction are used in transformers for converting voltages in all sorts of appliances. Most transformers have a metallic core and will therefore have eddy currents induced into them when in use. Transformer designers use different techniques to prevent this as the heating is just wasted energy. In this project we will directly make use of this heating effect and try to maximise the heating effect produced by the eddy currents.
Contact Person: amy