Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Power:||160kw|
|Input Current:||240A||Voltage:||3-phase 380v, 50/60hz|
|Oscillation Frequency:||1-15KHZ||Connecting Wire:||120mm2|
|Control Switch:||3*300A||Ground Wire:||2mm2|
|Cooling Water Pressure:||≥0.2MPa||Cooling Water Flow:||≥20L/Min|
medium frequency induction melting furnace,
electric metal melting furnace
1. IGBT Induction Melting Furnace Feature:
1. Very easy to install and operate, Quickly study.
2. Ultra-small size, light weight, portable, occupies less than one square meter.
3. 24 hours uninterrupted smelting capacity.
4. Energy saving.
5. The furnace is to facilitate the replacement of different weights, different materials, different furnace way in order to accommodate each Kind smelting requirements.
6. The use of ultra-small frequency induction heating power supply frequency power, Its totally different from traditional furnace.
7. Heating through heat resistance, temperature uniformity.
8. The intermediate magnetic field on the molten metal with a magnetic stirring effect, and beneficial to ingredients are uniformly.
9. According to the recommended maximum smelting equipment and the amount of time each furnace smelting 20-60 minutes.
2. Brief Introduction of IGBT Induction Melting Furnace:
Medium frequency induction melting furnace is an induction heating machine. Alternating current in the coils melts the metals in the crucible and then heats the hot metal to the temperature needed. It is the heat treatment prior to forging, sintering and hot rolling in casting and melting industries.
3. IGBT Induction Melting Furnace:
4. IGBT Induction Melting Furnace Application:
5. Main technical parameters of LSZ series induction melting furnace:
|Model||Power||Input current||Voltage||Oscillation frequency||
|LSZ-15||15kw||18A||3-phase 380 V, 50/60 Hz||1-15KHz||10mm2||3*40A|
6. Packaging of IGBT Induction Melting Furnace:
7. Company Brief Introduction :
8. Customer Center:
9. Related Products:
|Large Melting Furnce|
Contact Person: amy