Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Voltage:||380v, 50/60HZ|
|MF Frequency:||2000HZ||Medium Voltage:||750v Phase|
|DC Voltage:||500V Phase||DC Current:||400A Phase|
|Melting Material:||Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron And Aluminum Etc||Rated Power:||200KW|
200KW Electric Large Melting Furnace,
200KW Aluminium Large Melting Furnace,
200kw electric induction furnace
1. Precautions for the use of intermediate frequency smelting furnace:
1. ① The necessary and sufficient conditions for the normal operation of the intermediate frequency melting furnace are: rectifier wave, inverter wave, big arm wave, and the three main waveforms are stable, correct, and orderly at any time. During maintenance and operation, high attention should be paid. Observe carefully.
②In order to prevent sintering of valuable components such as thyristors and fast melting during the maintenance process: prevent the failure from spreading and expanding; reduce man-made failures; improve maintenance efficiency and minimize economic losses, the factory again carefully draws the attention of users, please be sure Use the above-mentioned ("8", "9", "11" items) string fuse, bulb, resistance wire maintenance method.
2. Frequently check whether the sensor head cooling water is unblocked, the flow is sufficient, the flow display meter value is not lower than the normal value, the sensor head water flow is directly related to its safe operation, and the outlet water temperature should not exceed 500C. If the water temperature is too high, it should be dealt with in time, otherwise the sensor head may malfunction, and the operator must pay great attention to it.
3. The intermediate frequency smelting furnace is inspected once a month to remove the dust and dirt in the machine. If corrosion loosening is found, it should be repaired before use. "
4. The pure water in the water tank should be replaced regularly (usually one month). The pure water should be replaced once after 24 hours of the first use of the intermediate frequency melting furnace, and the second pure water should be replaced after 72 hours.
5. If the intermediate frequency smelting furnace is not in use temporarily, measures for drying and ventilation should be strengthened to avoid damage to the device caused by moisture. In winter, the accumulated water in the water cooling system should be removed to prevent damage to the pipeline due to freezing.
6. Due to the low overload capacity of SCR components, overloading is not allowed.
7. During operation, no grounding or short-circuiting of the live body or induction coil in the machine is allowed to occur.
8. After the fuse is blown, it should be replaced with a fuse of the same model, and should not be replaced by copper wire.
9. The user should be equipped with specialized maintenance and operation personnel, and other personnel are not allowed to operate in order to prevent man-made failures or the expansion of accidents
2. Technical Parameter of Large Induction Melting Furnace:
|Matching transformer's capacity||250KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||200A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-20B|
3. Large Induction Melting Furnace Application:
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) gold, silver, platinum;
(4) copper, brass, bronze;
(5) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(6) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
4. Advantage of Large Induction Melting Furnace :
1) Medium frequency smelting furnace is used for smelting steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, gold, silver and other materials.
(2) Medium frequency smelting has good electromagnetic stirring effect, which is beneficial to the uniformity of temperature and structure of smelting metal, to the scum and to the reduction of impurities.
(3) The frequency range is wide, ranging from 1 KHZ to 20 KHZ. The induction coil and matching compensation capacitor can be designed to determine the output frequency, taking into account the factors of melting volume, electromagnetic stirring, heating efficiency and working noise.
(4) Compared with Thyristor Intermediate frequency, energy saving is at least 20%.
(5) The equipment is small in size, light in weight, and the smelting capacity ranges from several kilograms to several hundred kilograms. It has a wide range of choices. It is suitable not only for factory production, but also for small smelting in schools and research institutes.
5. Part of the melting furnace:
1). Furnace Parts: The mechanical parts of the MF furnace consisted of furnace pot,water power introduced into the system, titling device and other parts.
2). Furnace Ports: Furnace port including furnace shell, induction coil etc.
3). Furnace Shell:
|Main Power Cabinet||Furnace Shell||Reducer||Water Cooled Cable||Crucible Mould||Induction Coil|
6. Feature of Induction Melting Furnace:
1. High melting efficiency, good power saving effect, compact structure and strong overload capacity;
2. The temperature around the furnace is low, the smoke dust is less, and the working environment is good;
3. The operation process is simple and the smelting operation is reliable;
4. Uniform metal composition;
5. The melting temperature rises quickly, the furnace temperature is easy to control, and the production efficiency is high;
6. The furnace has high utilization rate and convenient variety change.
Contact Person: amy