1. Over-current at startup: The general reasons are: IGBT breakdown ‚Drive board failure ƒCaused by small balance magnetic ring ④Circuit board is wet ⑤Drive board power supply is not normal ⑥Inductor short circuit
Treatment method: replace the driver board and IGBT, remove the small magnetic ring from the lead, check the waterway, whether the water box is blocked, blow the board used with a hair dryer, and measure the voltage
2. Overcurrent after using for a period of time after booting: the reason is generally poor heat dissipation of the driver.
Treatment method: reapply silicone grease; check whether the waterway is blocked.
3. Increased power and overcurrent: transformer ignition ‚Inductor mismatch ƒDrive board failure
2. Abnormal closing of AC contactor:
1. The AC contactor does not close: the power board or the 12V small relay is faulty, and the 500V voltage detection is abnormal
2. The AC contactor does not close when the power is increased: the chassis ground wire is in poor contact, and the induction does not match.
3. After the AC contactor is closed, the noise is extremely loud: the contact surface of the AC contactor magnet is rusty or dusty.
3. Water temperature alarm:
1. The water tank is blocked
2. Scaling of the water tank
3. Water temperature relay failure
4. rectifier bridge explosion or breakdown:
1. The water box is blocked and the heat dissipation is poor
2. Charging resistance problem
5. Burning the transformer:
1. Excessive current
2. Primary and secondary waterways or water in and out are blocked
3. The transformer has no water supply
Contact Person: Miss. Amy