Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Power:||35kw|
|Input Current:||57A||Voltage:||3-phase 380v, 50/60hz|
|Oscillation Frequency:||1-15KHZ||Connecting Wire:||16mm2|
|Control Switch:||3*80A||Ground Wire:||2mm2|
|Cooling Water Pressure:||≥0.2MPa||Cooling Water Flow:||≥10L/Min|
35kw electric copper melting furnace,
30kg electric copper melting furnace,
35kw induction gold melting furnace
1. Advantage of induction melting furnace:
• Medium frequency melting furnace can be used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium,lead,
zinc and so on.
• Comparing with SCR/KGPS technology, IGBT technology can save 15%-30% energy and is much more efficient
than gas-fired and coal-fired method.
• Small light, a lot of models can be selected to melt different amount of metals. Not only is it suitable for the
factory, but also suitable for the college researching companies to use.
• The crucible replacement is very easy for different metal material.
• The occupied land for the small copper melting furnace is less than 1 square meter.
• Modular design, ease of maintenance, no need to repair any special foundations, requires low operation cost,
easily operable, produces no pollution and noise.
• 24 hours constant working will meet your long time melting.
2. Melting Capacity of small copper Induction Melting Furnace:
3. Electric Small Copper Induction Melting Furnace Application:
4. Electric Small Copper Induction Melting Furnace Feature:
Furnaces are table-mounted and hand-operated. They are built with materials that provide exceptional structural strength and reduced weight, key factors in furnaces designed to be moved and poured by hand.
This reduction in furnace weight is a particularly important consideration in hand pouring operations. Their removable front and back inspection and access panels make Furnaces easier to maintain and cost less to repair than shell furnaces and aluminum frame furnaces. These furnaces have a strong, durable construction for long furnace life. Furnaces are ideal for use in prototype casting, small run casting, precious metal refining and casting, laboratory operations and wherever relatively small amounts of molten metal are needed.
5. Main technical parameters of LSZ series Small Copper induction melting furnace:
|Model||Power||Input current||Voltage||Oscillation frequency||
|LSZ-15||15kw||18A||3-phase 380 V, 50/60 Hz||1-15KHz||10mm2||3*40A|
Contact Person: amy