High-frequency heating equipment panel indicator and button functions
1. Power indicator light: Close the control power switch, this light is on to indicate that there is electricity.
2. Working indicator light: This light is on when heating normally. When the equipment fails, this light is abnormal, which can be used as a basis for judging the equipment failure.
3. Over-current indicator light: This light indicates that the power of the equipment or the frequency conversion control loop has excessive current. The equipment will automatically stop working, shut down and turn on again, or press the over-current reset button to eliminate the alarm. If it is restarted, it will alarm every time. The device may be malfunctioning.
4. Over-temperature indicator light: A 55°C temperature control switch is installed on the radiator of the power device in the equipment. When the temperature of these devices is higher than 55°C, the device will automatically stop working, the over-temperature indicator light will be on and a continuous beep will sound. . Increase the water flow and lower the cooling water temperature, so that the temperature of these devices is lower than 55°C, the alarm will be automatically released, and the over-temperature indicator will go out.
5. Water shortage indicator light: A water pressure switch is installed in the main unit and extension unit. When the pressure of the cooling water is lower than the corresponding cooling water pressure, the equipment will automatically stop working, the water shortage indicator light will be on, and a continuous beep will sound. . Increase the water pressure, the alarm will be automatically released, and the water shortage indicator will go out. When there is water shortage, the following methods can be used to try to cancel the water shortage alarm: ① Block the water outlet first, increase the water pressure of the cooling water, and close the pressure switch, then Then restore the effluent. ② When the water pressure is not too low, this method can maintain the work, but when the water pressure is too low, this method is ineffective and the cooling water must be improved.
6. Phase indicator light: This light is on to indicate the lack of phase of the three-phase power supply.
7. Overvoltage indicator: The input voltage is three-phase 380V equipment, and the maximum allowable input voltage range is 340-420V. When the input voltage exceeds 420 or lower than 340, the equipment will automatically stop working, and the overvoltage indicator will light up and send out Continuous beeping. When the input voltage is between 340-420V, the alarm is automatically released and the overvoltage indicator light goes out.
Device rear panel
1. Start/stop button: Press this button once to start heating, and press the button again to stop heating.
2. Over-current reset button: When an over-current alarm occurs, press this button to clear the alarm.
3. Timing reset button: press this button in the automatic state to reset the time count to zero, and restart the timing according to the set time.
4. Manual/automatic selection switch: ① When the switch is set to "Manual", the time control does not work. Press and hold the foot switch to start working, and release the foot switch to stop working. ② When the switch is set to "Auto", the heating time is controlled by the time controller in the machine. Press the foot switch and the machine will complete the work according to the set time. This can be cycled, or it can be restarted by pressing the time reset button.
5. Heating power adjustment knob: in manual or automatic state, this rotation adjusts the output oscillating current, thereby adjusting the heating speed.
6. Time setting: In the automatic state, the heating time can be set and displayed, and the time range that can be set is 0.01S-99.99H.
7. Remote control socket: connect to remote control switch, foot switch or other switch to replace the start and stop buttons on the panel of the device to operate the device. When the connected remote control switch is "ON" OFF, the two non-self-locking button switches are controlled by two independent normally open contacts, the remote control switch and the panel "Start/Stop" button are both valid, and both can be used to control The equipment works or stops. In the "automatic" state, step on the foot switch, the equipment will automatically count and heat according to the preset time, and then automatically stop. When the automatic time program has not ended, step on the foot switch to restart timing.
Contact Person: Miss. Amy