Regular maintenance of the power supply is one of the important contents that must be paid attention to in the use of the equipment, so what matters need to be paid attention to during the maintenance of the frequency conversion power supply?
1. The equipment of the intermediate frequency smelting furnace shall be inspected regularly once a year.
2. Pay attention to thoroughly clean the air filter cooling duct and internal dust.
3. Use alcohol to wipe conductors and insulators in time to ensure cleanliness.
4. Ensure that there is no abnormal situation in the protection display circuit of the intermediate frequency melting furnace.
5. Check whether there are loose screws, bolts, plug-ins and other equipment parts.
6. Measure whether the waveform of the drive circuit is distorted, and whether the UVW phase-to-phase waveform is a sine wave.
7. To ensure the correct control voltage, perform sequential protection action test.
8. Ensure that the balance of the output voltage in the process of operating the intermediate frequency melting furnace alone meets the standard.
9. If conditions permit, you can use an oscilloscope to test the stability of the output voltage of the switching power supply.
The above aspects need to be paid attention to in the maintenance of intermediate frequency electric furnace, intermediate frequency power supply, and steelmaking equipment. Only correct and reasonable measures in maintenance work can ensure the quality of electric heating equipment more reliably.
Contact Person: Miss. Amy