Sales & Support：
1. The high-frequency welding machine can be used for welding metal pipe fittings, such as: copper pipe and copper pipe, copper pipe and steel pipe, steel pipe and steel pipe, steel pipe and iron pipe, copper pipe and iron pipe, iron pipe and iron pipe, copper pipe and The advantages of butt welding, plug welding, sleeve welding of aluminum pipes, steel pipes and aluminum pipes, aluminum pipes and aluminum pipes, etc., used for welding metal pipe fittings (silver welding ring welding is recommended):
1. The induction heating speed is fast and the efficiency is high
2. Compared with oxygen welding, energy-saving and power-saving costs are low
3. Small oxidation area
4. Beautiful, firm and full appearance after welding
5. Uniform heating, so there are no missing welds and missing welds
2. The high-frequency welding machine can be used for welding alloy tools, such as alloy turning tools, milling cutters, planers, saw blades, reamers, boring cutters, etc.
The advantages of welding alloy cutters:
1. The induction heating speed is fast and the efficiency is high.
2. You only need to place the silver solder sheet between the cutter head and the base body.
3. Energy saving and power saving. Low cost
4. Small oxidation area
5. The appearance is exquisite after welding
6. The heating is uniform, so there is no missing solder or missing solder joints
3. The high-frequency welding machine can be used for cemented carbide saw blade welding, diamond saw blade welding, marble saw blade brazing, woodworking saw blade brazing, grass cutting blade welding, and aluminum cutting blade welding.
Its advantages are:
1. High efficiency, Fast welding of teeth, 1-5 seconds per tooth;
2. Good repeatability, each tooth has good repeatability;
3. Fast and uniform heating, which can effectively prevent the embrittlement and fracture of the saw teeth caused by local overheating, and also prevent Bad phenomena such as tooth loss caused by incomplete penetration;
4. It can weld high-performance, high-hardness saw blades. These saw blades cannot be welded by resistance welding.
5. Low power consumption (2-3kw/h)
4. High-frequency welding machine can be used for welding metal parts, such as: towel racks, soap nets, bath towel racks, auto parts, motorcycle parts, metal terminals, small hardware parts, electric heating pipe fittings and fasteners, etc. The advantages of brazing metal parts:
1. Induction heating is fast and efficient
2. Energy saving and energy saving are low cost
3. Multiple workpieces can be welded at one time, which greatly improves the welding efficiency
4. Small oxidation area,
5. Uniform heating , No missing welds and missing welds
6. The appearance of the welded workpiece is exquisite and firm.
5. The high-frequency welding machine can be used for soldering small metal parts.
For example, the advantages are:
1. The induction heating speed is fast, the efficiency is high,
2. This workpiece has a high degree of automation, which greatly improves the welding efficiency.
3. Because of the low heating temperature, there is no oxide layer.
4. The heating is uniform. After welding, the welding seam is full, beautiful and firm.
Contact Person: Miss. Amy