Payment & Shipping Terms:
|RX3 -75 Box Furnace
|Highest Working Temperature:
|No-load Heating Up Time:
|Max Loading Capacity:
box type furnace,
box resistance furnace
1. Brief Introduction of Box Resistance Furnace:
RX3 series small box type electric furnace is standard energy-saving batch type furnace,using the following heat treatment processes: quenching, tempering, annealing and normalizing heat treatment,etc.
The box type tempering resistence furnace mainly consists of fixed heating chamber and the electrical control system. The furnace body is made up of furnace shell, furnace linings, heating element, furnace door, hoisting appliance and electrical control system.
2. Box Type Furnace Application field:
Mainly used for high chromium, high manganese steel castings, ductile iron, roll, steel ball, crusher hammers, wearing plate, flange and various mechanical parts. Can also suitable formetallic material heat treatment in various colleges, universities and research institutes.
3. Advantages of Box Resistance Furnace :
1. Low heat conduction and heat capacity;
2. Excellent thermal stability and thermal insulation;
3. Good heat preservation effect and temperature uniformity.
4. Main technical parameters of RX3 series:
|Highest working temperature
|No-load heating up time
|Max loading capacity
5. Box furnace working principle:
After the thermocouple converts the furnace temperature into a voltage signal, it is added to the microcomputer temperature control regulator. The regulator compares this signal with the programmed setting and outputs an adjustable signal. The adjustable signal is used to control the trigger, and then there is a trigger to trigger the voltage regulator to achieve the purpose of adjusting the voltage and temperature of the electric furnace.
6. Safe operation tips:
1. Remove the iron filings in the furnace and clean the bottom plate of the furnace to prevent the iron filings from falling on the resistance wire and causing short-circuit damage.
2. The workpieces entering the box furnace should not exceed the maximum load of the furnace bottom plate. When loading and unloading the workpieces, it should be ensured that the power supply is disconnected.
3. Wang Yi checks the installation position of the thermocouple. After the thermocouple is inserted into the furnace, it should be ensured that it does not touch the workpiece.
4. Determine a reasonable process range according to the drawing requirements of the workpiece. The temperature rises on time to ensure the operation of the furnace, and the temperature of the instrument is often checked and calibrated to prevent misoperation.
5. In order to ensure the furnace temperature, the furnace door of the box-type furnace cannot be opened casually, and the situation in the furnace should be observed from the furnace door hole.
6. The coolant should be placed in a nearby convenient location to reduce the cooling of the workpiece after it is released.
7. When the furnace is released, the working position should be correct, and the clamping should be stable to prevent the hot workpiece from harming the human body.
8. After the box furnace is overhauled, it must be baked according to the regulations, and check whether the furnace hall and top insulation powder are filled, and whether the grounding is fastened to the furnace shell.
Contact Person: Miss. Amy