Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
induction heating furnace,
induction heating unit
1. Feature of IGBT induction heating machine:
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range based on the principle of electromagnetic induction.
1) Fast heating,Wide converage of heating
2) Easy installation,Easy operation
3) Fast start-up
4) Low power consumption
5) High effectiveness
6) Comprehens iveprotection
7) Controllable temperature
8) Comprehensive full load design
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1) Hot forging for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2) Hot forging and quenching for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel,aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and small fork.
3) Quenching for electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4) Quenching for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5) Quenching for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp, etc.
6) Hot forging for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, accessory of mold and inner hole of mold.
7) Other metal products.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
Contact Person: amy