Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||LSW-16 Induction Melting Machine||Working Voltage:||220V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||30A||Max Input Power:||16kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||28-40KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||20L/Min,0.15-0.2MPa||Weight:||25kg|
40KHZ High Frequency Induction Furnace,
30A High Frequency Induction Furnace,
40KHZ Induction Furnace For Aluminium Melting
High Frequency Small high frequency induction melting furnace machine for aluminium melting
1. Brief Introduction of Induction Heating Melting Machine:
1) Induction heating: mainly by crucible to precious metal in an instant , then smelting, refining,casting and other processes.
2) For the precious metals: platinum, palladium, rhodium, gold, silver, copper. steel, gold powder, sands, tin, tin slag ash all these melting point metals.
3) A single molten metal quantity:1kg-50kg and a single melting time:2-20 minutes.
4) The Max. furnace temperature up to 1500-2000 degrees.
5) Commission for the mummer of ash – like powder high up to 97%.
Our high frequency induction melting furnace adopts IGBT series and parallel induction heating technology as the core. Alternating current in the coils melts the metals in the crucible and then heats the hot metal to the temperature needed. It is the heat treatment prior to forging, sintering and hot rolling in casting and melting industries.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-16 Induction Melting Machine:
|Working Voltage||220V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||16kw|
|Cooling water flow||20L/Min,0.15-0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||420*200*360mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. LSW-16 Induction Heating Melting Machine Application:
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) precious metal such as gold, silver;
(4) copper, brass, bronze;
(5) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(6) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
The most widely used crucibles for melting furnace are the pure graphite type and ordinary type crucible.
We could also supply to you the crucibles as per your requirements.
1)Graphite crucible:Suitable for gold, silver, copper. steel, gold powder, sands, tin etc.
2)Silica crucible: Suitable for melting Platinum .
4. Main Features of induction heating Melting machine:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction heating machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction heating machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction heating machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
5. LSW-16 Induction Heating Melting Machine Working Principle:
High frequency induction heating equipment adopts electromagnetic induction principle, making the metal material generate induced current in the circle of the alternating magnetic field to melt metal material. It can also penetrate non-metallic materials, heating the metal parts or all of them quickly.
In accordance with the above principles, the high frequency and medium frequency heating devices we developed are various types, such as common type, temperature control type and intelligent type.
|KGPS Melting Furnace||LSZ Melting Furnace||Cooling Tower|
Contact Person: amy