Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Quenching Equipment||Voltage:||380V|
|Rated Duty Cycle:||100%||Dimension:||550*650*1260mm|
Induction Heat Treatment Quenching Equipment,
Gear Chain Induction Quenching Equipment,
Shaft Train Wheel Induction Quenching Equipment
1. How to determine the effective hardened layer depth?
The depth of the effective hardened layer is also called the depth of the hardened layer, which is an important factor in the selection of induction heating equipment. Its suitability is directly related to whether the quenched workpiece can meet the requirements of the work. Therefore, it is very important to choose an appropriate effective hardened layer depth.
The effective hardened layer depth is determined by the product designer based on the usage conditions of the part. The general principles are as follows:
1) For parts that work under friction conditions, the depth of the hardened layer is generally 1.5-2.0mm, and the depth can be increased to 3.0-5.0mm after wear, such as crankshaft journals.
2) The depth of the hardened layer of the parts subjected to extrusion and pressure load is generally 4-5mm.
3) The depth of the hardened layer of the cold roll is generally 10mm and above.
4) For parts under alternating load, when the stress is not too high, the depth of the effective hardened layer can be 10%-15% of the diameter of the part. When the stress is high, this value can be greater than 20% of the diameter of the part, so as to improve the performance of the part. Fatigue strength, such as half shafts, torsion bars.
5) The depth of the hardened layer at the shoulder or fillet of the part should generally be greater than 1.5mm.
6) For a stepped shaft subjected to torsion, the hardened layer must be continuous and uninterrupted throughout the entire length, otherwise the torsional strength of the shaft will be lower than that of the shaft without induction hardening due to the interruption of the hardened layer at the transition of the step. Many test data have proved that the bending and torsional fatigue strength of the stepped shaft or the connection between the shaft and the flange is increased by more than 10 times due to the continuous hardening layer.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||32L/Min,0.1MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||550*650*1260mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. The main advantage of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
1. Ultra-small size, movable, covering an area of only 2 square meters, convenient to use with any forging and rolling equipment and various tooling.
2. It is very convenient to install, debug and operate. It will be heated by induction as soon as you learn, so that the bar can be heated to the required temperature in a very short time.
3. Greatly reduce metal oxidation, saving materials and improving forging quality.
4. Ultra-audio heating φ12-45 bar material, which is more permeable, more uniform, faster, and can reach the required temperature in one second; it saves 30% of electricity than the intermediate frequency of the thyristor.
5. Ability to work 24 hours a day without interruption.
6. Automatic feeding is energy-saving, environmentally friendly, and reduces costs and manpower expenditures to facilitate the replacement of the furnace body to meet the different requirements of the overall heating of the bar or the heating of the end.
7. It adopts IGBT super audio frequency induction heating power supply, which is completely different from traditional intermediate frequency power supply.
4. Induction Quenching Equipment Application:
Main application scope: quenching heat treatment for shafts, crankshafts, rocker shafts, camshafts, hollow shafts, spline shafts, half shafts, direction shafts, transmission shafts, gear shafts, and lead screws. Gears: electric tool gears, automobile gears, marine gears, bevel gears, sprockets, and agricultural machinery gears for quenching and heat treatment.
5. What are the benefits?
1) IGBT inversion technology based LC series circuit .
2) Phase locking looping technology and soft switch ensure good reliability and realize power and frequency tracking automatically.
3) Diode rectifier cause high power factor more than 0.95
4) Power can be instantly turned on or shut off with working in 100% load
5) Perfect protective circuit and cooling system designed.
6) Low energy consumption: converts up to 97.5% above of the expended energy into useful heat. Energy saving 15%-30% compared with SCR induction heating machine.
7) Safety Operating and easy installation.
• Heat treatment for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax,screwing tools and shear
• Heat treatment for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft,connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft,semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
• Heat treatment for various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
• Heat treatment for machine tools,such as lathe deck and guide rail.
• Hardening for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft,gear chain wheel, cam,chuck and clamp etc.
• Heating for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
• Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless steel basin,annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge, annealed sink, stainless steel tube, tableware and cup.
Contact Person: amy