Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Ultra High Frequency Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
induction heating furnace,
induction heating unit
1. Feature of IGBT ultra high frequency induction heating machine:
1). Adopt advanced high quality MOSFET pipe and advanced frequency conversion technology to improve performance and quality of the device.
2). Heating, heat preservation current, time can be set and adjusted.
3). Simple and convenient installation, can work after connecting to 220v power, water inlet and water out-let. No need for professional installation.
4). Small shape light weight, simple operation can be learned with several minutes.
5). Contain the multilevel protection and display such as over voltage, over current, overheat and underwater.
6). Separate unit, can protect main machine in bad environment as the main unit and auxiliary unit is divided.
3. Applications of IGBT high frequency induction heating machine:
(1) Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum, etc. heating.
(2) Forging: Whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
(3) Workpiece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
(4) Specific application for the induction forging heater: bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting, pipe induction forging and forming, auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating, oxygen bottle forging, rivet heating, long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT high frequency induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
Contact Person: Miss. Amy