Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||90A||Max Input Power:||60kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-35KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||28L/Min,0.15MPa||Weight:||150kg|
|Dimension:||730*550*1030mm / 460*730*460mm||Color:||Optional|
induction heating furnace,
induction heating unit
1. Brief introduction of IGBT electric induction heating equipment:
Induction heating is the process of heating an electrically conducting object (usually a metal) by electromagnetic induction, through heat generated in the object by eddy currents (also called Foucault currents). An induction heater consists of an electromagnet, and an electronic oscillator which passes a high-frequency alternating current (AC) through the electromagnet. The rapidly alternating magnetic field penetrates the object, generating electric currents inside the conductor called eddy currents. The eddy currents flowing through the resistance of the material heat it by Joule heating. In ferromagnetic (and ferrimagnetic) materials like iron, heat may also be generated by magnetic hysteresis losses. The frequency of current used depends on the object size, material type, coupling (between the work coil and the object to be heated) and the penetration depth.
Integrated design, simple machine, clear operation panel; comprehensive protection, easy sensor replacement, easy to operate; the IGBT is used as the main device and the full-bridge inverter has high efficiency; 100% duty cycle design for continuous operation. The protection function is perfect.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-60 electric induction heating equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||28L/Min,0.15MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||730*550*1030mm / 460*730*460mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
3. Applications of elctric induction heating machine:
1). Heating metal raw materials for forging, heating building site use rebar, fast water boiling, heating band saw,
2). Melting: with a higher power, it can be used to melt less than 50KG gold, silver, aluminum.
3). Welding: soldering, cooper soldering, fast speed cutting tools soldering, hard alloy soldering/welding, copper tube soldering.
4). Heat treatment: Annealing, after welding heat treatment, metal parts internal stress relive, shaft, and gear surface hardening/quenching.
5). Garage auto repairing use bolt remove, car dent removal.
4. Features of electric induction heating equipment:
1. Induction heating machine adopts the most advanced IGBT frequency conversion control technologies to ensure the high efficiency and maximum output power.
2. Induction heaters has the constant current and power control function, which can significantly optimize metal heating process, realize the high efficient and fast heating and bring into play the superior performance of the products.
3. It has the function of three-stage time setting represented by heating- heat preservation- cooling. Furthermore, the power for heating and heat preservation is available for independent regulation, which can facilitate the heating and heat preservation, which is applicable to places requiring bulking and repeated heating.
4. A maximum ten types fault protection and display of over-current, over-voltage, water shortage and phase missing can provide higher reliability and durability.
5. High frequency induction heaters are safe and reliable, and requires no equipments of ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the safe operation.
6. The comprehensive full load design is available for 24-hours continuous operation.
7. Induction heaters are available for ultraviolet temperature detection, which can realize the automatic control of temperature, improve the heating performance and simplify the manual operation.
Contact Person: amy