Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Quenching Equipment||Voltage:||380V|
|Rated Duty Cycle:||100%||Dimension:||550*650*1260mm|
IGBT Induction Quenching Machine,
50kw Induction Quenching Machine,
Induction Heating Quenching Equipment
1. Induction Quenching Machine Introduction :
1.Adopts Germany Siemens IGBT modules, save energy 30% than traditional high frequency tube heater.
2. Protect full.Over current.over voltage,lack of phase,water shortage, etc. more than ten alarm lamps.
3. Heating fast.Within1 second ,temperature rise up to 1200 degree,even higher.
4. No need contacting work pieces, safety, safe and reliable.
5. Environmental friendly,no pollution, good for worker's health
6. Easy to change induction coils, for heating different shape of steel billet
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||32L/Min,0.1MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||550*650*1260mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Main characteristics of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
1) IGBT inversion technology based LC series circuit .
2) Phase locking looping technology and soft switch ensure good reliability and realize power and frequency tracking automatically.
3) Diode rectifier cause high power factor more than 0.95
4) Power can be instantly turned on or shut off with working in 100% load
5) Perfect protective circuit and cooling system designed.
6) Low energy consumption: converts up to 97.5% above of the expended energy into useful heat. Energy saving 15%-30% compared with SCR induction heating machine.
7) Safety Operating and easy installation.
4. Induction Quenching Equipment Application:
1. Various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2. Various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
3. Electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4. Machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp etc.
6. Hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
7. Other metal products.
Contact Person: amy