Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
23KHZ Induction Heating Machine,
Hole Hardening Induction heating machine,
380V Induction Heating Machine
1. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
2. Main Features of IGBT induction heating machine:
The induction heating power supply converts AC line power to a higher frequency alternating current, delivers it to a work coil and creates an electromagnetic field within the coil. Your work piece is placed in that field which induces eddy currents in the workpiece. The friction from these currents generates precise, clean, non-contact heat. A water cooling system is generally required to cool the work coil and induction system.
Induction Heating Has Higher Efficiency and Produces More in Less Time
Delivering the highest quality parts for the least expense in the least time is accomplished with an efficient process, in which the input elements of materials and energy are tightly and precisely controlled. Induction heating’s targeted application of heat to the part or an area of the part, as well as repeatability, provides the most uniform results for the least cost.
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
It does not contact the work piece, and the heat is only produced by the induced current transmitted through the work piece. The material used to make the work piece can be a metal such as copper, aluminum, steel, or brass. It can also be a semiconductor such as graphite, carbon or silicon carbide.
· Heat treatment for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax,screwing
tools and shear
· Heat treatment for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft,connecting
rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve,rock arm shaft,semi drive shaft,
small shaft and fork.
· Heat treatment for various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
· Heat treatment for machine tools,such as lathe deck and guide rail.
· Hardening for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft,gear
chain wheel, cam,chuck and clamp etc.
· Heating for hardware molds, such as small-size mold,
mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
· Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless steel basin,
annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge, annealed sink, stainless
steel tube, tableware and cup.
· Forging of various other metal work pieces, such as round steel, sheet/plate, pipe and others
Induction heating is considered a safer process
Any heating process carries a risk of operator contact with the heated materials. A technology like induction heating that limits the extent of operator-contacted surfaces does reduce the overall risk. If heating can be limited to only the part and further limited to a zone of the part, safety is improved even more. Compared to a flame or hand-held heating operation, each induction heat process cycle is identical, and the process requires no running adjustment. Therefore once established and proven, an induction heating process does not require highly-trained personnel to operate.
Contact Person: amy