Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
160kw Induction Heating Equipment,
240A Induction Heating Equipment,
23KHZ Induction Heating Equipment
1. Advantage of steel bar / steel plate induction heating machine:
Electromagnetic induction heating, or induction heating for short, is a method of heating conductive materials such as metal materials. It is mainly used for metal thermal processing, heat treatment, welding and melting.
As the name implies, induction heating uses electromagnetic induction to generate electric current in the heated material, and rely on the energy of these eddy currents to achieve heating. The basic composition of induction heating system includes induction coil, AC power supply and workpiece. According to different heating objects, the coil can be made into different shapes. The coil is connected to the power supply, and the power supply provides alternating current to the coil. The alternating current flowing through the coil generates an alternating magnetic field through the workpiece, which causes the workpiece to generate eddy current to heat it.
2. Feature of IGBT steel bar / steel plate induction heating machine:
1. It adopts the most advanced IGBT frequency conversion control technologies to ensure the high efficiency and maximum output power.
2. It has the constant current and power control function, which can significantly optimize metal heating process, realize the high efficient and fast heating and bring into play the superior performance of the products.
3. It has the function of three-stage time setting represented by heating-heat preservation-cooling. Furthermore, the power for heating and heat preservation is available for independent regulation, which can facilitate the heating and heat preservation, which is applicable to places requiring bulking and repeated heating.
3. Applications of IGBT steel bar / steel plate induction heating machine:
Induction heating surface quenching has the advantages of good surface quality, low brittleness, resistance to oxidation and decarburization on the quenched surface, and small deformation. Therefore, induction heating equipment has been widely used in metal surface heat treatment.
Induction heating equipment
Induction heating equipment is a device that generates induction current at a specific frequency for induction heating and surface hardening treatment.
Place the workpiece in an inductor wound with a hollow copper tube. After passing in the medium frequency or high frequency alternating current, an induction current of the same frequency is formed on the surface of the workpiece, and the surface of the part is rapidly heated (the temperature can be increased by 800~ in a few seconds) 1000 degrees, the core is still close to room temperature), immediately spray water to cool (or immerse in oil quenching) to harden the surface layer of the workpiece.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT steel bar / steel plate induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
Contact Person: amy