Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||90A||Max Input Power:||60kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-35KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||28L/Min,0.15MPa||Weight:||150kg|
|Dimension:||730*550*1030mm / 460*730*460mm||Color:||Optional|
60kw Induction Heating Machine,
35KHZ Induction Heating Machine,
90A Induction Heating Machine
1. Brief introduction of IGBT electric induction heating equipment:
An important feature of the induction heating process is that the heat is generated inside the object itself, instead of by an external heat source via heat conduction. Thus objects can be very rapidly heated. In addition there need not be any external contact, which can be important where contamination is an issue. Induction heating is used in many industrial processes, such as heat treatment in metallurgy, Czochralski crystal growth and zone refining used in the semiconductor industry, and to melt refractory metals which require very high temperatures.
high frequency equipment is a device adopt for modern electronic module as key part of converter, through convert 50/60Hz power current into current with at different frequency band, which produces strong electromagnetic field in inductor to heat metal in a very short time. it can widely used in hardening, brazing, forging, melting, annealing, and some other industrial metal heating process.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-60 electric induction heating equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||28L/Min,0.15MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||730*550*1030mm / 460*730*460mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
3. Applications of elctric induction heating machine:
1. Hot forging for various hardware and tools, such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax, screwing tools and shear (orchard shear).
2. Hot forging and quenching for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel,aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft, semi drive shaft, small shaft and small fork.
3. Quenching for electric tools, such as gear and axes.
4. Quenching for machine tools, such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. Quenching for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft, gear (chain wheel), cam, chuck and clamp, etc.
6. Hot forging for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, accessory of mold and inner hole of mold.
7. Other metal products.
4. Features of electric induction heating equipment:
1.High efficiency of conversion with IGBT (SIEMENS) technology; Energy saving 15%-30% compared to SCR/KGPS technology.
2.Much more efficient than gas-fired and coal-fired method.
3.100% start-up success rate; power factor > 95%.
4.Perfect and complete protection functions, which increase the machine's reliability & stability.
5.There's no special foundations required, the operating cost is low, and the operation is easy.
6.Modular design, convenient to maintaining and repairing.
Contact Person: amy