Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
IGBT Inverting Induction Heating Machine,
Annealing Induction Heating Machine,
18KHZ Induction Heating Machine
1. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. hardware tools such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax,screwing tools and shear.
2. automobile and motorcycle fittings such as crankshaft,connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve,rock arm shaft,semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
3. electric tools such as gear and axes.
4. machine tools such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. hardware metal parts and machinery parts, such as shaft,gear chain wheel, cam,chuck and clamp etc.
6. hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
2. Feature of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. Adopt IGBT inverting device, tracking frequency automatically.
2. Fast heating, high efficiency, energy saving and environmental friendly.
3. Security and reliability with easy operation.
4. Manual and automatic regulating, it can protect itself from over voltage, over current, lack of water, over hot, etc.
5. Recommend for annealing, welding, heating, quenching and etc.
3. Advantage of induction heating machine:
1. Integrated design, simple machine, clear operation panel; comprehensive protection, easy sensor replacement, easy to operate; the IGBT is used as the main device and the full-bridge inverter has high efficiency; 100% duty cycle design for continuous operation. The protection function is perfect.
2. High reliability, it can remotely control and match infrared temperature measurement to realize automatic temperature control, improve heating quality and simplify worker operation. Replace the oxy-acetylene flame, coke oven, salt bath furnace, gas furnace, oil furnace and other heating methods. It adopts automatic frequency tracking and multi-channel closed-loop control. It is small in size, light in weight, simple in installation and easy to operate.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
5. The working principle of Induction Heating Machine?
When a magnetic field changes near a metal or other conductive object, a flow of current (known as an eddy current) will be induced in the material and will generate heat. The heat generated is proportional to the current squared multiplied by the resistance of the material. The effects of induction are used in transformers for converting voltages in all sorts of appliances. Most transformers have a metallic core and will therefore have eddy currents induced into them when in use. Transformer designers use different techniques to prevent this as the heating is just wasted energy. In this project we will directly make use of this heating effect and try to maximise the heating effect produced by the eddy currents.
Contact Person: amy