Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
Electric Igbt Induction Heating Machine,
50L/Min Cooling Induction Heating Machine,
23KHZ Induction Heating Machine
1. Brief introduction of induction heating equipment?
Induction Heating Equipment offers a controllable and localized heating method to the parts or components with very low cost but creates significant costs savings versus other traditional process heating technologies. According with different heating solutions, Lanshuo Induction Heating machine suppling the medium frequency series, high frequency series, Ultrasonic frequency for a wide applications like soldering, brazing, heat treating, bonding, melting, crystal growing, hardening, annealing, and shrink fitting.
2. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
Induction heating machine can be used to heat the rod of steel, stainless steel, copper, brass or aluminium with diameter from dia 10 to 80mm in the shaping of screws, nuts, valves, locks and other metal parts.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
4. How Does Induction Heating Work?
When a magnetic field changes near a metal or other conductive object, a flow of current (known as an eddy current) will be induced in the material and will generate heat. The heat generated is proportional to the current squared multiplied by the resistance of the material. The effects of induction are used in transformers for converting voltages in all sorts of appliances. Most transformers have a metallic core and will therefore have eddy currents induced into them when in use. Transformer designers use different techniques to prevent this as the heating is just wasted energy. In this project we will directly make use of this heating effect and try to maximise the heating effect produced by the eddy currents.
Hot forging: It heat work-pieces to a certain temperature(the heating temperature is different according to the different materials)and then forge the work-piece to others shapes through a punch, forging machine or other forms. For example, watch cases, watch blanks, handles, mold accessories, metal stamping parts, standard parts, fasteners, mechanical parts processing, brass locks, rivets, steel brazing, drill tools' hot extrusion and hot rolling etc.
Advantage of induction heating equipment:
1) IGBT inversion technology based LC series circuit .
2) Phase locking looping technology and soft switch ensure good reliability and realize power and frequency tracking automatically.
3) Diode rectifier cause high power factor more than 0.95
4) Power can be instantly turned on or shut off with working in 100% load
5) Perfect protective circuit and cooling system designed.
6) Low energy consumption: converts up to 97.5% above of the expended energy into useful heat. Energy saving 15%-30% compared with SCR induction heating machine.
7) Safety Operating and easy installation.
Contact Person: amy