Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Quenching Equipment||Voltage:||380V|
|Rated Duty Cycle:||100%||Dimension:||550*650*1260mm|
50kw Induction Hardening Machine,
Electric Shaft Induction Hardening Machine,
50kw induction hardening equipment
1. Feature of high frequency Induction Quenching Machine :
1. IGBT inversion technology based LC series circuit .
2. phase locking looping technology and soft switch ensure good reliability, realize power and frequency tracking automatically.
3. diode rectifier cause high power factor more than 0.95
4. working continuously with 100% duty cycle, power can be instantly turned on or shut off.
5. perfect protective circuit and cooling system design, which ensure the good reliability of machine.
6. low energy consumption: converts up to 97.5% above of the expended energy into useful heat. energy saving 15%-30% compared with SCR induction heating machine.
7. environment friendly, clean, non-polluting process which will help protect the environment, improves working conditions for your employees by eliminating smoke, waste heat, noxious emissions and loud noise.
8. operating and installation easily and safely
9. can subsititue traditional heating methods.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||32L/Min,0.1MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||550*650*1260mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Main characteristics of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction brazing machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction brazing machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction brazing machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
4. Induction Quenching Equipment Application:
5. How Does Induction Heating Work?
When a magnetic field changes near a metal or other conductive object, a flow of current (known as an eddy current) will be induced in the material and will generate heat. The heat generated is proportional to the current squared multiplied by the resistance of the material. The effects of induction are used in transformers for converting voltages in all sorts of appliances. Most transformers have a metallic core and will therefore have eddy currents induced into them when in use. Transformer designers use different techniques to prevent this as the heating is just wasted energy. In this project we will directly make use of this heating effect and try to maximise the heating effect produced by the eddy currents.
Contact Person: amy