Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Quenching,annealing,Forging,Heat Treatment,for Metal Heating/hot Forging||Product Name:||Induction Heating Machine 50 KW|
|Name:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Frequency:||18-35Khz|
|Input Current:||750A||Heating Temperature:||800-1250℃|
|Usage:||Hardening,metal Forging||Frequency:||High Frequency|
50KW Induction Heating Machine,
Superaudio Induction Heating Machine,
Metal Forging Induction Heating Equipment
1. Induction Heating Forging Machine Main characteristics:
1. IGBT inversion technology based LC series circuit .
2. phase locking looping technology and soft switch ensure good reliability, realize power and frequency tracking automatically.
3. diode rectifier cause high power factor more than 0.95
4. working continuously with 100% duty cycle, power can be instantly turned on or shut off.
5. perfect protective circuit and cooling system design, which ensure the good reliability of machine.
6. low energy consumption: converts up to 97.5% above of the expended energy into useful heat. energy saving 15%-30% compared with SCR induction heating machine.
7. environment friendly, clean, non-polluting process which will help protect the environment, improves working conditions for your employees by eliminating smoke, waste heat, noxious emissions and loud noise.
8. operating and installation easily and safely
9. can subsititue traditional heating methods.
2. Induction heating heating forging machine technical parameters:
|Working voltage||3 phase 380V, 50/60HZ or customized|
|Max input current||75A|
|Max input power||50KW|
|Cooling water flow||≥ 0.1Mpa, ≥32L/min|
Induction heating forging machine whole set machine list item:
|1||LSW-50 induction brazing machine||-||1 set|
|2||induction coil||-||1 pcs|
|3||foot switch||-||1 pcs|
|4||user manual||-||1 copy|
3. Feature of high frequency induction heating forging machine:
The integrated modular induction heating equipment manufactured by our company is the newest high-tech product formed by adopting the most advanced power electronic power devices and unique converter control technology in the world with reasonable structure design.
1)Using advanced digital control technology and digital phase-locked loop tracking technology and computer control technology, the system structure is safe and reliable, stable performance and simple operation.
2)Imported integrated circuit and power module are used to realize automatic frequency tracking. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, high efficiency, energy saving, simple installation, high reliability and not easy to damage.
3)The heating speed is fast and the heating efficiency is high. It can control the heating temperature and time conveniently, and it is easy to ensure the heating quality and the running water operation.
4)Visual digital display of voltage, current, frequency, power, heating time and so.
How Does Induction Heating Work?
When a magnetic field changes near a metal or other conductive object, a flow of current (known as an eddy current) will be induced in the material and will generate heat. The heat generated is proportional to the current squared multiplied by the resistance of the material. The effects of induction are used in transformers for converting voltages in all sorts of appliances. Most transformers have a metallic core and will therefore have eddy currents induced into them when in use. Transformer designers use different techniques to prevent this as the heating is just wasted energy. In this project we will directly make use of this heating effect and try to maximise the heating effect produced by the eddy currents.
Contact Person: amy