Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
160kw Induction Forging Machine,
IGBT Induction Forging Machine,
160kw induction heating machine for forging
1. Brief Introduction of high frequency induction heating forging machine:
1) LSW-160 induction heating machine with IGBT series parallel induction heating technology as the core.
2) Heating the workpiece surface and inside temperature to approximately equal by electromagnetic induction and conduction of heat.Introduction of induction heating/forging machine.
3) The principle is the magnetic induction heating principle.
4) Oscillation frequency selection: the larger the diameter of the workpiece is, the lower the oscillation frequency is needed.
5) Wttage selection: the larger the diameter of the workpiece is, or the higher the efficiency is required, the bigger wattage is needed.
2. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. hardware tools such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax,screwing tools and shear.
2. automobile and motorcycle fittings such as crankshaft,connecting rod, piston pin, chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve,rock arm shaft,semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
3. electric tools such as gear and axes.
4. machine tools such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5. hardware metal parts and machinery parts, such as shaft,gear chain wheel, cam,chuck and clamp etc.
6. hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
3. Feature of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. Adopt IGBT inverting device, tracking frequency automatically.
2. Fast heating, high efficiency, energy saving and environmental friendly.
3. Security and reliability with easy operation.
4. Manual and automatic regulating, it can protect itself from over voltage, over current, lack of water, over hot, etc.
5. Recommend for annealing, welding, heating, quenching and etc.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
5. The working principle of Induction Heating Machine?
When a magnetic field changes near a metal or other conductive object, a flow of current (known as an eddy current) will be induced in the material and will generate heat. The heat generated is proportional to the current squared multiplied by the resistance of the material. The effects of induction are used in transformers for converting voltages in all sorts of appliances. Most transformers have a metallic core and will therefore have eddy currents induced into them when in use. Transformer designers use different techniques to prevent this as the heating is just wasted energy. In this project we will directly make use of this heating effect and try to maximise the heating effect produced by the eddy currents.
6. Characteristics of induction heating Forging Furnace
1. Wide frequency range from 1KHZ to 20KHZ,frequency can be designed to satisfy different size of the heated rods.
2. In the continuous heating process, the load inside the coil is stable , thus to overcome the great heating power change caused by the great change of the load during the heating course from cool rod to 1100 degree rod. The actual power can reach more than 85% of the rated power of the machine.
3. The heating coil can be 500mm to 1 meter long, several pieces are heated at the same time to make sure the penetrating effect.
4. Even when heating non-ferrous metals like copper or aluminum, the actual power can also reach more than 85% of the rated power of the machine by design the coil properly and match the compensating cap correctly. 3.5KG copper or brass can be heated to 700 degree per kilowatt in an hour.
Contact Person: amy