Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
160kw Induction Heating Machine,
Steel Bar Induction Heating Machine,
160kw Forging Furnace Machine
1. Brief introduction of induction heating forging equipment
1. Siemens IGBT module and Inverting technologies of third generation been used; Higher reliability and lower maintenance cost. Small size, light weight
2. Fast Heating
3. Low Frequency suitble for hot forging application
4. Continuously heating ability for 24 hours.
5. Low power consumption, with electromagnetic grinding capability, providing uniform heating.
6. Induction heating machine adopts solid state IGBT frequency conversion control technologies, it has all kinds of protection control, giving signal under condition of over current, water shortage, overheating, over voltage, short circuit and so on, as a result, the reliability is greatly enhanced!
7. It has the function display of current, voltage, and timing, making the working condition easily perceived, and giving guidance to induction coil design, capacitance control.
2. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
Induction heating machine can be used to heat the rod of steel, stainless steel, copper, brass or aluminium with diameter from dia 10 to 80mm in the shaping of screws, nuts, valves, locks and other metal parts.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
4. How Does Induction Heating Work?
In These series machines, series oscillating circuit is applied, through high frequency transformer, low voltage and high current power is output to go through the induction coil. The main oscillating structure is as follows:
Inside These series machines,MOSFET and our third generation inverting control technology has been used, that is the soft and dual control and inverting technology. In this technology, output power and frequency can be controlled and adjusted separately, IGBT and soft switching control technology are used in the high frequency switching circuit to control the output power. In the inverting circuit, the MOSFET and frequency tracing circuit is applied to achieve high speed and accurate soft switching control. The adoption of new technologies not only improves the quality and reliability of the machine,but also solve the technology problem on large power induction heating machine and makes it possible to work 100% duty cycle.
Inside the These series machines, oscillating cap is connected to the secondary coil of the transformer, so the voltage on the primary coil of the transformer is low and problems caused by high voltage such as sparks and insulations are solved thoroughly to increase the reliability and quality of the machine. At the same time, the transformer is light and small sized with low energy consuming.
Hot forging: It heat work-pieces to a certain temperature(the heating temperature is different according to the different materials)and then forge the work-piece to others shapes through a punch, forging machine or other forms. For example, watch cases, watch blanks, handles, mold accessories, metal stamping parts, standard parts, fasteners, mechanical parts processing, brass locks, rivets, steel brazing, drill tools' hot extrusion and hot rolling etc.
Advantage of induction heating equipment:
Heating power, retaining power, heating time, retaining time can be preset and adjusted, this makes it possible to control the heating curve and heating time.
It is suitable to use in the repeated heating or high speed heating of small parts;
When using in brazing, with proper timing parameters, rapid heating and retaining can be achieved to keep the temperature while the brazing material is melted and then to let the brazing material spread smoothly to form good joint.
Contact Person: amy