Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Equipment||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||480A||Max Input Power:||300kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||10-20KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||70L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||540kg|
|Dimension:||1070*640*1870mm / 1020*530*690mm||Color:||Optional|
IGBT HF Induction Heating Machine,
300kw IGBT Induction Heating Machine,
300kw IGBT industrial induction heater
1. Application of induction heating forging equipment:
Induction heating can be used to heat certain objects in specific parts, and can be applied to surface hardening, melting, brazing, soldering, and heating objects to cooperate with other objects. Iron and steel have the best response to induction heating because of their ferromagnetic properties, but any metal will generate eddy currents due to induction heating, and magnetic materials will generate hysteresis. Induction heating has been used to heat liquid conductors (such as molten metal) and plasma conductors (such as induction plasma technology). Induction heating can also be used to heat graphite crucibles (where other materials are placed), which is widely used in the semiconductor industry to heat silicon or other semiconductor materials. Grid frequency (50/60Hz) induction heating does not require an additional inverter to generate alternating current at other frequencies, and is commonly used in many low-cost industrial applications.
2. Obvious differences between medium and high frequency induction heating equipment.
Induction heating equipment is subdivided into medium frequency induction heating and high frequency induction heating. Defining medium frequency heating and high frequency heating and clarifying the difference between the two are very important for equipment selection and process selection.
1. The working frequency range is different: the general working frequency of medium frequency induction heating equipment is 1K-10K; the working frequency of high frequency induction heating equipment is 100K-500K.
2. The oscillation frequency is different: the oscillation frequency of medium frequency induction heating equipment is generally 0.5-20KHZ, and the oscillation frequency of high frequency induction heating equipment is generally 20-80KHZ.
3. The quenching layer is different during quenching: the medium-frequency induction heating equipment has a deeper quenching layer, 3-5mm; the high-frequency induction heating device has a shallower quenching layer, 1.5-2mm.
4. Different applications: medium frequency induction heating equipment is suitable for parts that are subject to torsion and pressure loads, such as crankshafts, gears, grinding machine spindles, etc.; high frequency induction heating equipment is suitable for parts that work under friction conditions.
5. Different effects: different effects can be achieved by different frequencies. The higher the frequency, the stronger the skin effect, and the shallower the depth of the induced current flowing into the workpiece; therefore, the workpiece frequency of the intermediate frequency induction heating equipment is lower, and the current The transmission depth is also deep, which can be used to complete the warm forging or melting process; the high-frequency induction heating equipment can be used to complete the surface quenching or welding.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-300 IGBT induction heating equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||300kw|
|Cooling water flow||70L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||1070*640*1870mm / 1020*530*690mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
4. Applications of IGBT induction heating equipment:
1. Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum etc heating.
2. Forging: whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
3. Work piece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
4. Specific application for the induction forging heater:
(1) bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting
(2) pipe induction forging and forming
(3) auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating
(4) oxygen bottle forging
(5) rivet heating
(6) long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
5. Related Products:
|KGPS Melting Furnace||LSZ Melting Furnace||Cooling Tower|
Contact Person: amy