Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Equipment||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||320A||Max Input Power:||200kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||10-20KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||380kg|
|Dimension:||1070*640*1870mm / 870*530*600mm||Color:||Optional|
200kw Induction Heating Unit,
Steel Plate Induction Heating Unit,
High Frequency Induction Heating Unit
1. High frequency induction heating machine new technology:
The high-frequency induction heating (frequency electromagnetic induction heating) technology of high-frequency heating equipment is a method that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to transform industrial frequency power into a specific frequency power source to heat metal. It is mainly used for metal thermal processing, heat treatment, welding and melting. High frequency induction heating technology is also suitable for packaging industry and semiconductor materials.
2. Induction heating machine basic composition:
The basic composition of high-frequency heating equipment includes induction coil, AC power supply and workpiece. According to different heating objects, the induction coil can be made into different shapes. The coil is connected to the power supply, and the power supply provides alternating current for the coil. The alternating current passing through the coil generates an alternating magnetic field passing through the workpiece, and the magnetic field causes the workpiece to generate eddy currents to heat it.
3.Technical Parameters of LSW-200 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||200kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||1070*640*1870mm / 870*530*600mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
4. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum, etc. heating.
(2) Forging: Whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
(3) Workpiece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
(4) Specific application for the induction forging heater: bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting, pipe induction forging and forming, auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating, oxygen bottle forging, rivet heating, long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
5. Features of IGBT induction heating equipment: suitable for heating steel bars, pipes, plates and angle steels.
1. Be applicable to heating, quenching / hardening, etc.
2. IGBT technology as the core.
3. Environmentally friendly: no air pollution, no dust and little noise.
4. Reduced operating cost: high automation, fewer operators needed.
5. Energy saving: high energy conversion.
6. High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
7. Duty cycle 100%: can work for 24 hours without a stop.
6. Related Products:
|KGPS Melting Furnace||LSZ Melting Furnace||Cooling Tower|
Contact Person: amy