Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
Round Bar Induction Heating Machine,
160KW Induction Heating Machine,
160KW industrial induction heating machine
1. How to choose induction heating equipment?
Different heating processes require different frequencies. If the wrong frequency selection cannot meet the heating requirements, such as slow heating time, low work efficiency, uneven heating, and temperature failure to meet the requirements, it is easy to cause damage to the workpiece. Secondly, you must choose the correct power, and determine the frequency of the machine according to the requirements of your workpiece. The next step is to choose the appropriate machine power according to the production situation. The greater the power of the machine, the faster its heating speed, but its price will increase accordingly. Small-power equipment has a low cost, and its heating speed is slow.
2. Feature of IGBT induction heating machine:
1). Adopt advanced high quality MOSFET pipe and advanced frequency conversion technology to improve performance and quality of the device.
2). Heating, heat preservation current, time can be set and adjusted.
3). Simple and convenient installation, can work after connecting to 220v power, water inlet and water out-let. No need for professional installation.
4). Small shape light weight, simple operation can be learned with several minutes.
5). Contain the multilevel protection and display such as over voltage, over current, overheat and underwater.
6). Separate unit, can protect main machine in bad environment as the main unit and auxiliary unit is divided.
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
The main application areas of induction heating equipment are preheating, heat treatment, welding and melting of metal devices in the metal industry.
(1) Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum, etc. heating.
(2) Forging: Whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
(3) Workpiece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
(4) Specific application for the induction forging heater: bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting, pipe induction forging and forming, auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating, oxygen bottle forging, rivet heating, long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
5. The working principle of induction heating:
The induction heating power supply converts AC power to a higher frequency AC, and transmits it to the induction coil, which will generate an electromagnetic field in the coil. Since the metal workpiece that needs to be heated is also a conductor, the coils of magnetic induction generated by the induction coil will directly penetrate the metal workpiece placed in the coil to form a closed current loop, and the resistance of the metal is small, plus Higher current, when these high-current magnetic induction wires pass through the metal workpiece, the electrons inside the metal will be very active, collide with each other, and rub against each other to generate heat energy, achieving the effect of quickly heating the metal itself.
Contact Person: amy