Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Quenching,annealing,Forging,Heat Treatment,for Metal Heating/hot Forging||Product Name:||Induction Heating Machine 50 KW|
|Name:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Frequency:||18-35Khz|
|Input Current:||750A||Heating Temperature:||800-1250℃|
|Usage:||Hardening,metal Forging||Frequency:||High Frequency|
50kw Electric Induction Heating Machine,
Metal Forging Induction Heating Machine,
Electric Induction Heating Machine 35Khz
1. Brief introduction of high frequency heating equipment:
High-frequency heating, that is, induction heating, is a method of using electromagnetic induction to heat electrical conductors (usually metals), which will generate eddy currents in the metal and cause Joule heating of the metal due to electrical resistance. Induction heaters include an electromagnet through which high-frequency alternating current is passed. If the object has a large magnetic permeability, it may also generate heat due to the loss of magnetic hysteresis. The AC frequency used depends on the size and metal type of the item to be heated, the degree of coupling between the heating coil and the item to be heated, and the depth of penetration.
2. Induction heating heating forging machine technical parameters:
|Working voltage||3 phase 380V, 50/60HZ or customized|
|Max input current||75A|
|Max input power||50KW|
|Cooling water flow||≥ 0.1Mpa, ≥32L/min|
Induction heating forging machine whole set machine list item:
|1||LSW-50 induction brazing machine||-||1 set|
|2||induction coil||-||1 pcs|
|3||foot switch||-||1 pcs|
|4||user manual||-||1 copy|
3. Feature of high frequency induction heating forging machine:
The integrated modular induction heating equipment manufactured by our company is the newest high-tech product formed by adopting the most advanced power electronic power devices and unique converter control technology in the world with reasonable structure design.
1)Using advanced digital control technology and digital phase-locked loop tracking technology and computer control technology, the system structure is safe and reliable, stable performance and simple operation.
2)Imported integrated circuit and power module are used to realize automatic frequency tracking. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, high efficiency, energy saving, simple installation, high reliability and not easy to damage.
3)The heating speed is fast and the heating efficiency is high. It can control the heating temperature and time conveniently, and it is easy to ensure the heating quality and the running water operation.
4)Visual digital display of voltage, current, frequency, power, heating time and so.
Application of high frequency induction heating machine:
1. Quenching, annealing, quenching and tempering of auto parts and motorcycle parts, heat treatment of various hand tools, hardware, gears, and shafts.
2. Heat treatment of hardware tools and hand tools. Such as pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, axes, etc.
3. Rapid heating and forging forming of standard parts, fasteners, shafts and bars
4. Heating of tempering, forging and extrusion of brazing steel and brazing tools.
5. Smelting and casting of precious metals.
6. Quenching of hand tools.
7. Welding of cemented carbide tools for machining. Welding of cutting tools such as turning tools, planers, milling cutters, reamers, etc.
8. Welding of various picks, drill bits, drill pipes, coal drill bits, air drill bits and other mining equipment.
The basic composition of high-frequency heating equipment includes induction coil, AC power supply and workpiece. According to different heating objects, the induction coil can be made into different shapes. The coil is connected to the power supply, and the power supply provides alternating current for the coil. The alternating current passing through the coil generates an alternating magnetic field passing through the workpiece, and the magnetic field causes the workpiece to generate eddy currents to heat it.
Contact Person: amy