Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Ultra High Frequency Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
Forging Queching Induction Heating Machine,
Queching Induction Heating Machine 160kw,
240A Queching Induction Heating Machine
1. high frequency induction heating quenching machine:
Induction heating is commonly used in the heat treatment of metal parts. The most common applications are induction hardening of steel parts, brazing and soldering in order to combine metal parts, and annealing of parts to be softened in steel parts.
Induction heating can produce high power density, can reach the required temperature in a short contact time, and can adjust the magnetic field to precisely adjust the part to be heated, reducing thermal deformation and damage.
The heat treatments described above can be used for local hardening, resulting in parts with different properties.
A common application of hardening is to create an area that is locally hardened and resistant to corrosion, but retains the toughness of other parts. The depth of induction hardening can be adjusted by adjusting the induction frequency, power density and contact time.
3. Applications of IGBT high frequency induction heating machine:
(1) Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum, etc. heating.
(2) Forging: Whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
(3) Workpiece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
(4) Specific application for the induction forging heater: bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting, pipe induction forging and forming, auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating, oxygen bottle forging, rivet heating, long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT high frequency induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
The power supply for induction heating is generally low-voltage high-current alternating current. The workpiece to be heated is placed in an electromagnetic coil driven by alternating current, usually with a capacitor, set as an LC circuit to generate imaginary power, and the alternating magnetic field generates eddy currents in the workpiece.
Magnetic materials enhance their heating effect because of their hysteresis. Materials with high relative permeability (100–500) are also easier to heat, and the hysteresis occurs below the Curie temperature, where the material still maintains its original magnetic properties. The high permeability of the workpiece below the Curie temperature is quite useful. Temperature difference, specific heat and mass all affect the heating of the workpiece.
The energy transfer of induction heating is affected by the distance between the coil and the workpiece. The loss of energy includes heat conduction, heat convection and heat radiation between the work and the fixture.
The induction coil is generally made of copper tube, and it is cooled by water. The diameter, form and number of coils affect the efficiency and the shape of the magnetic field.
Contact Person: amy