Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
automatically controlled induction Heating Forging Machine,
60HZ induction Heating Machine,
Hot Induction Heating Machine For Metal Forging
1. Advantage of high frequency induction heating machine:
1. Complete equipment protection facilities: The high-frequency heating equipment is equipped with all-round alarm indications such as overheating, water shortage, overvoltage, overcurrent, etc., and is automatically controlled and protected to maximize the safety performance of the equipment;
2. The equipment has a fast heating time and a wide heating range By adjusting the heating speed, the fastest heating speed is less than 1 second, and the length of heating time can be adjusted according to specific usage requirements;
3. The high-frequency heating equipment is easy to install and easy to operate Connect the power supply, induction coil and water in and out to use.
7), Safety Operating and easy installation.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum, etc. heating.
(2) Forging: Whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
(3) Workpiece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
(4) Specific application for the induction forging heater: bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting, pipe induction forging and forming, auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating, oxygen bottle forging, rivet heating, long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Heating principle of high frequency heating equipment:
1. Thermal fit: It mainly refers to the heating of metals between different kinds of metals or between metals and non-metals, using the principle of thermal expansion or thermal melting to connect the two together. For example: the copper core and aluminum sheet of the computer radiator, the buried value welding of the horn net, the composite of the steel-plastic tube, the sealing of the aluminum foil (toothpaste skin), the motor rotor, the sealing of the electric heating tube, etc.
2. Hot forging: It is mainly to heat the workpiece to a certain temperature (the heating temperature is different according to the material), and then forge the workpiece into its shape through a punch, a forging machine or other forms. For example: watch cases, table embryos, handles, mold accessories, kitchen utensils, handicrafts, standard fasteners, mechanical parts processing. Copper locks, rivets, steel drills, hot extrusion of drill tools, etc.
Contact Person: amy