Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
Electric Induction hardening Heating Machine,
heated evenly Induction hardening Heating Machine,
Induction Heating Machine For Steel Iron Rod Forging
1. Features of induction heating equipment::
1. The production operation is simple, the feeding and discharging are flexible, and the degree of automation is high, which can realize on-line production;
2. The workpiece heating speed is fast, the oxidation decarburization is less, the efficiency is high, and the forging quality is good;
3. The heating length, speed and temperature of the workpiece can be precisely controlled;
4. The workpiece is heated evenly, the temperature difference between the core and the surface is small, and the control accuracy is high;
5. The integrated design of the sensor furnace body, different sensors are designed with quick-change joints, and the replacement is simple and convenient;
6. All-round energy-saving optimization design, low energy consumption, high efficiency, and lower production cost than coal-fired production;
7. In line with the environmental protection standards, the pollution is small, and the labor intensity of the workers is also reduced.
3. Applications of IGBT high frequency induction heating machine:
(1) Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum, etc. heating.
(2) Forging: Whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
(3) Workpiece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
(4) Specific application for the induction forging heater: bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting, pipe induction forging and forming, auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating, oxygen bottle forging, rivet heating, long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT high frequency induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
The working principle of induction heating equipment:
Induction heating machine is a kind of three-phase power frequency alternating current, rectified into direct current, and then the direct current into adjustable current, supply the alternating current flowing through the capacitor and the induction coil, and generate high density in the induction coil. The magnetic line of force is cut, and the metal material contained in the induction coil is cut, resulting in a large eddy current in the metal material.
This eddy current also has some properties of intermediate frequency current, that is, the free electrons of the metal itself flow in the metal body with resistance to generate heat. For example, if a metal cylinder is placed in an induction coil with alternating intermediate frequency current, the metal cylinder is not in direct contact with the induction coil, and the temperature of the energized coil itself is very low, but the surface of the cylinder is heated to the point of redness or even melting , and the speed of this redness and melting can be achieved only by adjusting the frequency and the strength of the current. If the cylinder is placed in the center of the coil, the temperature around the cylinder will be the same, and the heating and melting of the cylinder will not produce harmful gases or pollute the environment with strong light.
Contact Person: amy