Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
50HZ Induction Heating Machine,
Electric Induction Heating Forging Machine,
Induction Heating Forging Furnace
1. Feature of IGBT induction heating furnace:
(1) The structure of the intermediate frequency induction heating furnace, since the current flows through the coil and the workpiece at the same time, the electromotive force between them is quite large. The workpiece moves in the furnace lining on the coil and bears the pressure of the workpiece. Fasten between coils to prevent short circuit between coils when moving. This fastening must be firm, otherwise low-frequency vibration will cause noise. Therefore, the coil turns must be insulated and fastened, and must be clamped and fixed with the end plate, as if a complete overall.
(2) The water path of the coil must have enough water paths. The principle is that the water flows in the water pipe into a turbulent flow. The water path should not have right-angle bends, which will reduce the flow rate and speed of the water flow and reduce the cooling effect. The judgment method is that each branch water has a certain water temperature, and the flow water temperature of each channel is similar. If the water temperature of one channel is too high, there may be welding slag or impurities in the operation, so the intermediate frequency induction heating furnace must monitor and control the temperature of each channel. The water temperature of each branch should be controlled at 50 °C. The vaporization of the cooling water at the inner side of the copper tube at an excessively high temperature will greatly reduce the cooling effect.
(3) The furnace lining material should be prevented from falling and cracking. The reason is that the raw materials are not good enough. The furnace lining material is generally refractory cement. Once the cement absorbs moisture, it is formed into powder, and it falls off in pieces. The process is not in place. Similar to construction cement, maintenance is required and the time cannot be short. This maintenance is carried out in a humid environment. The maintenance time is about 48 hours, and there should be no slippage. a method. In order to have a long service life of the furnace, the drying of the furnace lining is very important. The core is slow drying. When drying at a low temperature for a long time of 36h, the initial temperature rise should be very slow.
(4) The welding of the tap water branch of each branch of the intermediate frequency induction heating furnace is silver copper welding to ensure that the welding is firm and water-proof.
(5) Intermediate frequency induction heating furnaces are generally equipped with water guide rails, and the life of the guide rails depends on the surfacing material and thickness. It is not recommended to use the spraying method to build up wear-resistant materials, because the sprayed wear-resistant powder formula is usually a single stainless steel, which is not as good as the high-temperature wear-resistant electrode, and the formula of the surfacing electrode is comprehensive.
2. Advantage of induction heating machine:
1. IGBT module and inverting technologies of the first generation been used.
2. Simple structure and light weight and easy for maintenance.
3. Simple to operate ,a few minutes is enough to learn it.
4. Simple to install,installation can be done by unprofessional person very easily.
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
Big metal parts/bars/rods heating, quenching, hardening, annealing, tempering, normalizing, copper brazing ,silver brazing etc.
All kinds of metallic materials' heating treatments:
Quenching/Hardening for big shafts, gears, standard bolts/rods/nuts
Surface hardening, induction heating hardening, steel pipe induction heating, induction annealing machine.
Layer of about 2~3mm
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
Contact Person: amy