Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
Steel Bar Induction Heating Forging Equipment,
60HZ Induction Heating Equipment,
Industrial Induction Heating Forging Machine
1. Brief Introduction of steel bar induction heating machine:
Steel bar is a kind of prestressed steel with high technical content, because it has high strength and toughness, low relaxation, good weldability, upsetting and material saving (for example, φ11mm steel bar can replace φ20mm hot-rolled steel bar), etc. It is widely used in electric poles, viaduct piers, railway sleepers, etc. Before steel rods are used in these industries, they are first subjected to heat treatment. Steel rod heating, the most commonly used equipment is high-frequency induction heating power supply.
High-frequency induction heating power is used to heat the steel bar. First of all, the inductor is a replica inductor made according to the specifications of the steel bar, which can ensure the uniformity of the heating temperature of the steel bar to a large extent and avoid the occurrence of uneven defects. The heating quality of the steel bar is guaranteed. Secondly, the heating method is very flexible, which can be heated in whole or locally, which can meet the different requirements of customers and reduce the production cost.
The use of high-frequency induction heating power supply to heat the steel bar has many advantages compared with traditional heating, such as fast heating speed, good heating effect, no oxidation phenomenon and decarburization phenomenon, no crack and deformation defect, environmental protection and energy saving, etc. The important thing is that the equipment is very simple to operate and can be learned in three minutes without special manual training.
2. Advantage of induction heating machine:
1. IGBT module and inverting technologies of the first generation been used.
2. Simple structure and light weight and easy for maintenance.
3. Simple to operate ,a few minutes is enough to learn it.
4. Simple to install,installation can be done by unprofessional person very easily.
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum, etc. heating.
(2) Forging: Whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
(3) Workpiece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
(4) Specific application for the induction forging heater: bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting, pipe induction forging and forming, auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating, oxygen bottle forging, rivet heating, long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
Contact Person: amy