Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||180A||Max Input Power:||120kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-35KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||45L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||230kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
Super Audio Induction Heating Forging Machine,
120kw Steel Induction Heating Machine,
Round Bar Induction Heating Forging Machine
1. Brief introduction of IGBT induction heating machine:
Round steel refers to a solid long strip of steel with a circular cross-section. Its specifications are expressed in diameter in millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means round steel with a diameter of 50 mm. Round steel is divided into three types: hot rolled, forged and cold drawn. The size of hot rolled round bar is 5.5-250 mm. Among them: small round bars of 5.5-25 mm are mostly supplied in bundles of straight strips, which are often used as steel bars, bolts and various mechanical parts; round bars larger than 25 mm are mainly used for the manufacture of mechanical parts and billets of seamless steel pipes Wait.
Therefore, in order to meet the work needs of the round steel, the high-frequency induction heating machine is used to heat the round steel, and the effect is very good, without oxidation and decarburization, and without cracks and deformation defects. And its heating speed is very fast, it can be heated as a whole or locally, and the temperature is uniform, which also makes the round steel have a high hardness shell and a good tough core.
The high-frequency induction heating machine is used to heat the round steel, and the effect is very good, and this model is a new model, which adopts IGBT frequency conversion technology, and is equipped with overvoltage and overcurrent protection. No open flames and no pollution, the working environment of workers has been greatly improved, and it is environmentally friendly.
2. Features of IGBT induction heating machine: suitable for heating steel bars, pipes, plates and angle steels.
1. Be applicable to heating, brazing, quenching / hardening, etc.
2. IGBT technology as the core.
3. Environmentally friendly: no air pollution, no dust and little noise.
4. Reduced operating cost: high automation, fewer operators needed.
5. Energy saving: high energy conversion.
6. High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
7. Duty cycle 100%: can work for 24 hours without a stop.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-120 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||120kw|
|Cooling water flow||45L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
4. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum etc heating.
2. Forging: whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
3. Work piece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
4. Specific application for the induction forging heater:
(1) bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting
(2) pipe induction forging and forming
(3) auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating
(4) oxygen bottle forging
(5) rivet heating
(6) long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
5. Main Features of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction heating machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction heating machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction heating machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
6. Related Products:
|KGPS Melting Furnace||LSZ Melting Furnace||Cooling Tower|
Contact Person: amy