Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||180A||Max Input Power:||120kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-35KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||45L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||230kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
Induction Heating Machine Forging Equipment,
120kw Induction Heating Forging Equipment,
Square steel Induction Heating Forging Equipment
1. Square steel high frequency induction heating equipment:
Square steel is a solid bar, widely used in machinery, construction and other industries. In order to meet the needs of the work, the square steel needs to be heated and heat treated. For square steel heating, the most commonly used equipment is high-frequency heating equipment, and the effect is very good, not only without oxidation and decarburization, but also without cracks and deformation defects.
The high-frequency heating equipment is used to heat and heat the steel. What's better is that the equipment can be operated manually, semi-automatically and fully automatically, it can work continuously for a long time, or it can be used randomly when it is used, which is beneficial to the use of the equipment during the low power supply period.
High-frequency heating equipment is used to heat the square steel. Just put the square steel that needs to be heated into the pre-wound coil, and then turn on the power button. The square steel can be heated to the target temperature within a few seconds. During the whole heating process, the heat Produced from square steel itself, there is no open flame, no noise, no dust, no pollution, etc., which greatly improves the shortcomings of traditional heating methods and improves production efficiency.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-120 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||120kw|
|Cooling water flow||45L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum etc heating.
2. Forging: whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
3. Work piece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
4. Specific application for the induction forging heater:
(1) bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting
(2) pipe induction forging and forming
(3) auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating
(4) oxygen bottle forging
(5) rivet heating
(6) long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Main Features of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction heating machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction heating machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction heating machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
5. Related Products:
|KGPS Melting Furnace||LSZ Melting Furnace||Cooling Tower|
Contact Person: amy