Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Equipment||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||480A||Max Input Power:||300kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||10-20KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||70L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||540kg|
|Dimension:||1070*640*1870mm / 1020*530*690mm||Color:||Optional|
480A Induction Heating Forging Machine,
300kw Induction Heating Forging Machine,
Steel Bar Induction Heating Forging Machine
1. IGBT induction heating equipment: suitable for heating steel bars, pipes, plates and angle steels.
Steel bar is a kind of prestressed steel with high technical content, because it has high strength and toughness, low relaxation, good weldability, upsetting and material saving (for example, φ11mm steel bar can replace φ20mm hot-rolled steel bar), etc. It is widely used in electric poles, viaduct piers, railway sleepers, etc. Before steel rods are used in these industries, they are first subjected to heat treatment. Steel rod heating, the most commonly used equipment is high-frequency induction heating power supply.
High-frequency induction heating power supply is used to heat the steel bar. First of all, the inductor is a replica inductor made according to the steel bar specification, which can ensure the uniformity of the heating temperature of the steel bar to a large extent and avoid the occurrence of uneven defects. The heating quality of the steel bar is guaranteed. Secondly, the heating method is very flexible. It can be heated in whole or locally, which can meet the different requirements of customers and reduce the production cost.
The use of high-frequency induction heating power supply to heat the steel bar has many advantages compared with traditional heating, such as fast heating speed, good heating effect, no oxidation phenomenon and decarburization phenomenon, no crack and deformation defect, environmental protection and energy saving, etc. The important thing is that the equipment is very simple to operate and can be learned in three minutes without special manual training.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-300 IGBT induction heating equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||300kw|
|Cooling water flow||70L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||1070*640*1870mm / 1020*530*690mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating equipment:
1. Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum etc heating.
2. Forging: whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
3. Work piece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
4. Specific application for the induction forging heater:
(1) bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting
(2) pipe induction forging and forming
(3) auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating
(4) oxygen bottle forging
(5) rivet heating
(6) long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
The basic composition of high-frequency heating equipment includes induction coil, AC power supply and workpiece. According to different heating objects, the induction coil can be made into different shapes. The coil is connected to the power supply, and the power supply provides alternating current for the coil. The alternating current passing through the coil generates an alternating magnetic field passing through the workpiece, and the magnetic field causes the workpiece to generate eddy currents to heat it.
|KGPS Melting Furnace||LSZ Melting Furnace||Cooling Tower|
Contact Person: amy