Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||240A||Max Input Power:||160kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-23KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||50L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||260kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
Steel belts Induction Heating Forging Equipment,
Industrial Induction Heating Forging Equipment,
60HZ Induction Heating Forging Equipment
1. Brief Introduction of steel belts induction heating machine:
Steel belts refer to conveyor belts made of carbon steel, which can be used as traction and carrying components of belt conveyors, and can also be used for bundling goods. A narrow and long steel plate produced on demand. In the work, the steel strips applied to different places need different heat treatment, such as heating, annealing, etc. Today, let's talk about the heating and heat treatment of steel strips. One of the most widely used equipment for steel strip heating is high-frequency heating equipment.
Compared with the electronic tube induction heating equipment of the same power level, the high-frequency heating equipment is reduced by 1/2 in volume, 2/3 in weight, saves 40% of water, 30%--40% of electricity, and occupies a small area. The operation is simple, you can learn in a few minutes. When the equipment heats and heats the steel strip, it will not generate noise and dust, nor will it generate waste smoke and exhaust gas, which greatly improves the working environment of workers and provides protection for workers' health.
When the high-frequency heating equipment heats the steel strip, it can be remotely controlled and connected with an infrared thermometer to achieve automatic temperature control, improve heating quality and simplify worker operations. The steel strip heated by this equipment has no oxidation phenomenon, decarburization phenomenon, no crack and deformation defect, and the heating effect is far superior to the traditional equipment, which has been well received by people.
2. Advantage of induction heating machine:
1. IGBT module and inverting technologies of the first generation been used.
2. Simple structure and light weight and easy for maintenance.
3. Simple to operate ,a few minutes is enough to learn it.
4. Simple to install,installation can be done by unprofessional person very easily.
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum, etc. heating.
(2) Forging: Whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
(3) Workpiece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
(4) Specific application for the induction forging heater: bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting, pipe induction forging and forming, auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating, oxygen bottle forging, rivet heating, long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Technical Parameters of LSW-160 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||160kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
Contact Person: amy