Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Heating Machine||Working Voltage:||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max Input Current:||180A||Max Input Power:||120kw|
|Oscillation Frequency:||18-35KHZ||Duty Cycle:||100%|
|Cooling Water Flow:||45L/Min,0.2MPa||Weight:||230kg|
|Dimension:||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm||Color:||Optional|
High Frequency Induction Heating forging Machine,
120kw Induction Heating forging equipment,
Bar Diathermy Induction Heating Machine
1. Features of small bar diathermy equipment | bar diathermy forging equipment:
1. Fast heating, the heating speed is less than 1 second (the speed can be adjusted and controlled);
2. Wide heating can heat all kinds of metal workpieces (replaceable detachable induction coils according to different working switches);
3. Easy to install. It can be used after connecting the power supply, induction coil and inlet and outlet pipes; small size, light weight, easy to use;
4. The operation is simple and can be learned in a few minutes;
5. Quick start, the heating can be started after the water is turned on
6. Less power consumption: It saves about 70% power than the old-fashioned tube high-frequency equipment, and the smaller the workpiece, the less power consumption;
7. The effect is good, the heating is very uniform, the temperature rises quickly, the oxide layer is less, and there is no waste after annealing;
8. Full protection with overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating, water shortage and other alarm indications, and automatic control and protection.
9. Controllable power When heating, the power can be adjusted to meet the needs of different heating temperatures and speeds
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-120 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||120kw|
|Cooling water flow||45L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum etc heating.
2. Forging: whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
3. Work piece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
4. Specific application for the induction forging heater:
(1) bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting
(2) pipe induction forging and forming
(3) auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating
(4) oxygen bottle forging
(5) rivet heating
(6) long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
4. Main Features of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction heating machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction heating machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction heating machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
5. Related Products:
|KGPS Melting Furnace||LSZ Melting Furnace||Cooling Tower|
Contact Person: amy