Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Quenching Equipment||Voltage:||380V|
|Rated Duty Cycle:||100%||Dimension:||550*650*1260mm|
Gear Induction Heating Equipment Single Tooth,
50kw Large Induction Heating Equipment,
380V Induction Quenching Heating Equipment
1. Outstanding Features of Ultrasonic Induction Heating Equipment:
1. Power saving: 30% power saving than tube type, 20% power saving than thyristor medium frequency.
2. Stable performance: complete protection, no worries.
3. Fast heating speed: no oxide layer, small deformation.
4. Small size: light weight, easy to install.
5. The sensor is isolated by the transformer, which is safe.
6. Environmental protection: no pollution, noise and dust.
7. Strong adaptability: it can heat all kinds of workpieces.
8. The temperature and heating time can be accurately controlled. High processing quality.
9. The induction coil is made by imitating the shape of the workpiece. The production principles and requirements are very strict. The workpiece can be heated to ensure uniform heating and no deformation. After the induction coil is made, it should be matched with the whole machine so that the frequency is within the specified range.
10. When the equipment is turned on and does not work, it almost consumes no electricity. It only uses electricity when it is working. The equipment can be controlled and operated, giving workers a safe working environment.
11. The equipment itself is equipped with an automatic water circulation cooling system. The equipment is strictly inspected and tested before leaving the factory.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||32L/Min,0.1MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||550*650*1260mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Main characteristics of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction brazing machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction brazing machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction brazing machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
4. Induction Quenching Equipment Application:
5. How Does Induction Heating Work?
When a magnetic field changes near a metal or other conductive object, a flow of current (known as an eddy current) will be induced in the material and will generate heat. The heat generated is proportional to the current squared multiplied by the resistance of the material. The effects of induction are used in transformers for converting voltages in all sorts of appliances. Most transformers have a metallic core and will therefore have eddy currents induced into them when in use. Transformer designers use different techniques to prevent this as the heating is just wasted energy. In this project we will directly make use of this heating effect and try to maximise the heating effect produced by the eddy currents.
Contact Person: amy