Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Quenching Equipment||Voltage:||380V|
|Rated Duty Cycle:||100%||Dimension:||550*650*1260mm|
|Application:||Hardening Heat Treatment|
Heat Treatment Induction Hardening Quenching Machine,
50kw Induction Hardening Quenching Machine,
75A Induction Quenching Machine High Frequency
1. piston rod Induction Quenching Machine Introduction :
The piston rod is a connecting part that supports the work of the piston. Most of them are used in the cylinder and cylinder motion actuators. It is a moving part with frequent movements and high technical requirements. During the working process, the piston rod needs to bear huge frictional force. Therefore, we often use medium frequency induction heating furnace to quench the piston rod to improve the service life of the piston rod.
After the piston rod is quenched by an intermediate frequency induction heating furnace, there will be a hardened layer of 3-5mm on the surface, and the hardness will reach about 60HRC, which meets the working requirements of the piston rod. As for how much equipment should be used for quenching heat treatment, this depends on the diameter of the piston rod.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||32L/Min,0.1MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||550*650*1260mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Main characteristics of LSW-50 Induction Quenching Equipment:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction brazing machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction brazing machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction brazing machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
4. Induction Quenching Equipment Application:
1.Heat treatment: Hardening, annealing, tempering of auto parts, motorcycles, hardware tools, bearings gears, sprockets, pneumatic, hydraulic accessories.
2.Hot forming: Diathermy of small workpiece, hot forging and hot rolling of twist drill.
3.Welding: The welding of turning/woodworking tools, drill bits, serrated blade, steel, copper wall, similar metal.
4.Other applications: The production of semiconductor single crystal, with hot, bottle sealing, sealing toothpaste, powder coating, metal embedded in plastic and so on.
5.Working Principle Of Induction Equipment Machine:
The flow of high-frequency and high-frequency machine is made of circular or other shape of the heating coil (usually with copper production). A coil which produces changes in the magnetic polarity of the instantaneous beam, the metal object is heated coil placed on the magnetic beam will be heated through the whole object, the object being heated inside the heating current in the opposite direction, there will corresponding large eddy currents. Because of the heated object memory in the resistance, it will have a lot of Joule heat, so that the rapid rise in body temperature itself. Metallic material is heated to achieve for all purposes.
The intermediate frequency induction heating furnace uses the principle of electromagnetic induction, which can penetrate non-metallic substances and instantly induce heat to any metal in a non-contact form. When it performs quenching heat treatment on the piston rod, the quenching speed is very fast. Such a fast quenching speed effectively avoids Oxidation and decarburization of the piston rod during the quenching process ensure the quenching effect of the piston rod. Even better, the medium frequency induction heating furnace will not produce noise and dust during the working process, which greatly improves the working environment of workers and provides protection for their health.
Contact Person: amy