Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Rated Power:||100kw|
|Rated Capacity:||0.1T||Voltage:||380v, 50/60HZ|
|MF Frequency:||2000HZ||Medium Voltage:||750v Phase|
|DC Voltage:||500V Phase||DC Current:||200A Phase|
|Melting Material:||Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron And Aluminum Etc||Control Cabinet Size:||1450*1000*850cm|
|Furnace Size:||1350*980*860cm||Control Cabinet Weight:||600kg|
industrial metal melting furnace,
steel melting induction furnace
large capacity electric induction melting equipment for metal melting
1. Brief Introduction of 0.1Ton Medium Frequency Induction Melting equipment:
IGBT(SIEMENS) technology, high conversion efficiency; Energy saving 15%-30% , compared to SCR/KGPStechnology
Much more efficient than gas-fired and coal-fired method
100% start-up success rate; power factor > 95%
Perfect and complete protection functions, increasing machine's reliability & stability
No special foundations required, Low operating cost, Easy operation
Modular design, ease of maintaining and repairing.
2. Technical Parameter of Large Induction Melting Equipment:
|Matching transformer's capacity||150KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||200A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-10B|
3. Large Induction Melting Equipment Application:
KGPS series Medium Frequency melting induction furnace, aluminum shell mechanical tilt, is for melting cast steel, cast iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals or its alloy.It is particularly suited to small and medium-size enterprises, or as Precision Casting Material Test.
Induction Melting Furnace Applications used for steel, iron ,copper ,aluminum melting before casting.
This electric furnace is applicable for melting, heating and holding of steel, copper, inron, aluminum, zinc, tin, nickel and toher ferrous of nonferrous metal.
This electric furnace can also be used for forging, sintering and tube-bending forming in casting and melting industrials.
Induction Melting Furnace Features fast speed of melting, energy saving, less burnt loss, pure molten liquid.
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) gold, silver, platinum;
(4) copper, brass, bronze;
(5) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(6) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
4. Advantage of Large Induction Melting Equipment :
1. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
2. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
3. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
4. Good performance in reload staring, auto recovery;
5. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
6. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when in continuous working;
7. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage to machine.
5. Customer Center:
Contact Person: Miss. Amy