Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Voltage:||380v, 50/60HZ|
|MF Frequency:||2000HZ||Medium Voltage:||750v Phase|
|DC Voltage:||500V Phase||DC Current:||500A Phase|
|Melting Material:||Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron And Aluminum Etc||Rated Power:||250KW|
1600°C Aluminum Crucible Furnace,
0.35T Aluminum Crucible Furnace,
Induction Scrap Melting Furnace
1. Brief Introduction of Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace:
KGPS series Medium Frequency melting induction furnace, aluminum shell mechanical tilt, is for melting cast steel, cast iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals or its alloy.It is particularly suited to small and medium-size enterprises, or as Precision Casting Material Test.
1. The furnace body is made by thick aluminum alloy shell to reduce the magnetic leakage and ensure furnace body strength.
2. The thick T2 standard copper tube is taken use for induction coil to provides high melting efficiency.
3. Open type furnace hearth reduces moisture,and design cooling rings on the bottom, which extend the furnace lining life time.
4. The titling is controlled by reducer gear box. The remote control panel can set the furnace in any position when titling. The max tilting angle is 95 degrees.
2. Technical Parameter of Large Induction Melting Furnace:
|Matching transformer's capacity||315KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||200A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-20B|
3. Large Induction Melting Furnace Application:
1. Induction scrap metal melting furnace mainly used for melting stainless steel, cast iron, cast steel , copper and aluminum alloy scrap for casting dies.
2. Induction scrap metal melting furnace can also be used together with selfheated furnaces and electric arc furnace for heating or keeping warm the molten iron and molten steel.
3. induction scrap metal melting furnace is applicable to melt steel , cast iron , copper, aluminum and other metals.
4. induction scrap metal melting furnace can be produced with different volume , such as 150kg ,250kg ,350kg ,500kg ,750kg ,1000kg,2t.3t.5t.10t.15t etc...
5. induction scrap metal melting furnace has 1650C operation temperature .
6. induction scrap metal melting furnace will be matched with metal liquid ladle if customer need
4. Advantage of Large Induction Melting Furnace :
1. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
2. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
3. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
4. Good performance in reload staring, auto recovery;
5. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
6. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when in continuous working;
7. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage to machine.
Power protection measures include:
1. Main circuit short circuit protection and phase protection
2. Main circuit over-current protection
3. High voltage protection of the power grid
4. Low grid voltage protection
5.Cooling water temperature protection and pressure protection,Low cooling water flow protection
6.SCR overvoltage over-current protection
7.Inverter thyristor current rise rate high protection
8.Inverter commutation time insufficient protection
9.Inverter thyristor reverse turn-off voltage insufficient protection
5. Part of the melting furnace:
1). Furnace Parts: The mechanical parts of the MF furnace consisted of furnace pot,water power introduced into the system, titling device and other parts.
2). Furnace Ports: Furnace port including furnace shell, induction coil etc.
3). Furnace Shell:
|Main Power Cabinet||Furnace Shell||Reducer||Water Cooled Cable||Crucible Mould||Induction Coil|
Contact Person: amy