Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Voltage:||380v, 50/60HZ|
|MF Frequency:||800HZ||Medium Voltage:||750v Phase|
|DC Voltage:||500V Phase||DC Current:||1600A Phase|
|Melting Material:||Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron And Aluminum Etc||Rated Power:||800KW|
Scrap Induction Melting Furnace,
Aluminum Induction Melting Furnace,
800HZ Induction Melting Furnace
1. Brief Introduction of Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace:
The advantage of induction melting furnace has the obvious characters contain high energy saving, small impact on the grid,high melting rate,small oxidation loss, Environmental protection, good insulation effect and so on.The coreless induction melting furnace is suitable for melting of various ferrous or non-ferrous metals.
An induction furnace consists of a nonconductive crucible holding the charge of metal to be melted, surrounded by a coil of copper wire. A powerful alternating current flows through the wire. The magnetic field induces eddy currents, circular electric currents, inside the metal, by electromagnetic induction.
2. Technical Parameter of Large Induction Melting Furnace:
|Matching transformer's capacity||1000KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||1600A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-80B|
3. Large Induction Melting Furnace Application:
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) gold, silver, platinum;
(4) copper, brass, bronze;
(5) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(6) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
4. Advantage of Large Induction Melting Furnace :
Melting furnaces are used to overheat solid materials until they liquefy. A melting furnace, by comparison, generates overhot temperatures that exceed the metal's melting point and cause decomposition of its physical structure which leads to liquefaction.
An induction furnace is an electrical furnace in which the heat is applied by induction heating.The advantage of the induction furnace is a clean, energy-efficient and well-controllable melting process compared to most other means of metal.
In an induction furnace, the metal charge material is melted or heated by current generated by an electromagnetic field. When the metal becomes molten, this field also causes the bath to move. This is called inductive stirring.
5. Part of the melting furnace:
1). Furnace Parts: The mechanical parts of the MF furnace consisted of furnace pot,water power introduced into the system, titling device and other parts.
2). Furnace Ports: Furnace port including furnace shell, induction coil etc.
3). Furnace Shell:
|Main Power Cabinet||Furnace Shell||Reducer||Water Cooled Cable||Crucible Mould||Induction Coil|
6. Large Induction Melting Furnace Packaging:
As for packing of KGPS induction melting furnace:
wooden / plywood cases and the furnace is packed with wrapping film and the case is filled with foam,for waterproof and shockproof.
As for shipping of KGPS induction melting furnace:
1. If you have a shipper in China, we can send the machines to him or her for free.
2. If you want us to send the machines to you directly, we can send them to any main port of China promptly.
Contact Person: amy