Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Voltage:||380v, 50/60HZ|
|MF Frequency:||2000HZ||Medium Voltage:||750v Phase|
|DC Voltage:||500V Phase||DC Current:||400A Phase|
|Melting Material:||Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron And Aluminum Etc||Rated Power:||200KW|
Scrap Iron Induction Melting Furnace,
0.25T Induction Melting Furnace,
Copper Induction Melting Furnace
1. Main Features of induction melting furnace:
This is the device converting three phase power current into single phase medium frequency current and enabling metal to produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic field induction to achieve heating and melting and is applicable to melting, heating or holding of steel, copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, nickel silver and other ferrous or nonferrous metal and alloy material, as well as heating treatment prior to forging, sintering and tube-bending forming in casting and melting industries.
1.Power cabinet is adopted by Integrated digital circuit and well-know brands parts, the device have high reliability
2.Rapid heating, temperature easy to control, high production efficiency.
3.The water inlet and outlet of induction melting furnace body adopt water-cooled copper plate to improve the service life of furnace lining.
4.The top of induction melting furnace body is designed with sliding cover design, which makes it more convenient for maintenance personnel to maintain the furnace body.
5.Zero voltage starts up softly, high initial power, don´t impact on the electric network.
2. Technical Parameter of Large Induction Melting Furnace:
|Matching transformer's capacity||250KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||200A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-20B|
3. Large Induction Melting Furnace Application:
Medium Frequency Induction Furnace Mainly used in melting steel, iron, copper, aluminum and alloy, is with high melting efficiency, good electricity saving effect, good metal component uniformity, less burning loss, speedy temperature rise, easy controlof temperature, is suitable to all kinds of metal melting.
4.The composing of medium frequency induction melting furnace:
1. Medium frequency induction heating power supply
2. Melting furnace
3. Compensation capacitor
4. Infrared temperature sensor, temperature controller and water cooling system can also optional.
5. Three types of induction melting furnaces can be selected according to the way of pouring out, they are tilting furnace, push-up furnace and stationary furnace.
6. According to the method of tilting, tilting furnace is divided into three kinds: Manual tilting furnace, Electrical tilting furnace and Hydraulic tilting furnace.
1. Melting time and power consumption/ton is important to equipment power, raw material shape and weight, operator's skill level and other elements;
2. Power parameters shall be subject to steel melting; lower power is required by melting of copper, aluminum, zinc or other material with low melting point; please consult Sinfor Technical Department for specific data;
3. Configuration: an medium frequency power supply, a capacitor cabinet, an overturn control cabinet, body, two sets of reduction boxes and supports, two water cooling cables, etc.;
4. The above data is of standard model. We also provide customized non-standard products with different power or melting speed.
Contact Person: amy