Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Voltage:||380v, 50/60HZ|
|MF Frequency:||2000HZ||Medium Voltage:||750v Phase|
|DC Voltage:||500V Phase||DC Current:||800A Phase|
|Melting Material:||Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron And Aluminum Etc||Rated Power:||400KW|
Aluminum Shell Induction Melting Furnace,
0.5T Induction Melting Furnace,
2000HZ Induction Melting Furnace
|Matching transformer's capacity||500KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||800A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-30B|
3. Large Induction Melting Furnace Application:
aluminum shell medium frequency melting furnace required little area, which is easy to operate, easy to use, and inexpensive, suitable for melting all kinds of pig iron, cast iron, scrap, iron slag, etc.
4. Part of the aluiminum shell induction melting furnace:
1. Medium frequency induction heating power supply
2. Melting furnace
3. Compensation capacitor
4. Infrared temperature sensor, temperature controller and water cooling system can also optional.
5. Three types of induction melting furnaces can be selected according to the way of pouring out, they are tilting furnace, push-up furnace and stationary furnace.
6. According to the method of tilting, tilting furnace is divided into three kinds: Manual tilting furnace, Electrical tilting furnace and Hydraulic tilting furnace.
|Main Power Cabinet||Furnace Shell||Reducer||Water Cooled Cable||Crucible Mould||Induction Coil|
5. Characteristics of melting by medium frequency machine:
1. better heating penetration and even temperature inside the melting metal.
2. medium frequency filed force can stir the melting pool to achieve better melting quality.
3. Melting the maximum quantity by the recommended machine according to above data, the first melting when the furnace is cold, and it will take 20 minutes for the preheating, when the furnace is already hot, the melting time is about 20-30 minutes per furnace.
Contact Person: Miss. Amy