Sales & Support：
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Voltage:||380v, 50/60HZ|
|MF Frequency:||2000HZ||Medium Voltage:||750v Phase|
|DC Voltage:||500V Phase||DC Current:||500A Phase|
|Melting Material:||Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron And Aluminum Etc||Rated Power:||250KW|
2000HZ Large Melting Furnace,
Medium Frequency Large Melting Furnace,
2000HZ induction steel melting furnace
1. Brief Introduction of Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace:
KGPS series Medium Frequency melting induction furnace, aluminum shell mechanical tilt, is for melting cast steel, cast iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals or its alloy.It is particularly suited to small and medium-size enterprises, or as Precision Casting Material Test.
This is the device converting three phase power current into single phase medium frequency current and enabling metal to produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic field induction to achieve heating and melting and is applicable to melting, heating or holding of steel, copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, nickel silver and other ferrous or nonferrous metal and alloy material, as well as heating treatment prior to forging, sintering and tube-bending forming in casting and melting industries.
2. Technical Parameter of Large Induction Melting Furnace:
|Matching transformer's capacity||315KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||200A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-20B|
3. Large Induction Melting Furnace Application:
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) gold, silver, platinum;
(4) copper, brass, bronze;
(5) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(6) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
4. Advantage of Large Induction Melting Furnace :
1. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
2. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
3. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
4. Good performance in reload staring, auto recovery;
5. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
6. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when in continuous working;
7. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage to machine.
1. better heating penetration and even temperature inside the melting metal.
2. medium frequency filed force can stir the melting pool to achieve better melting quality.
3. Melting the maximum quantity by the recommended machine according to above data, the first melting when the furnace is cold, and it will take 20 minutes for the preheating, when the furnace is already hot, the melting time is about 20-30 minutes per furnace.
5. Part of the melting furnace:
1). Furnace Parts: The mechanical parts of the MF furnace consisted of furnace pot,water power introduced into the system, titling device and other parts.
2). Furnace Ports: Furnace port including furnace shell, induction coil etc.
3). Furnace Shell:
|Main Power Cabinet||Furnace Shell||Reducer||Water Cooled Cable||Crucible Mould||Induction Coil|
Power Supply:The utility model has the advantages of obvious energy saving effect and 20% saving compared with common equipment.It can achieve that one power supply cabinet for two furnaces.Transformer utilization rate is high.The two furnaces can cast simultaneously and also can supply continuously molten steel casting.Arbitrary power allocation, starting rate of 100%
Tilting Reducer:The tilting reducer is equipped with three-stage turbine speed. With good self-locking and stable rotary performance.
Capacitor Bank :The double-layer mica insulation technology is used for the insulation treatment of the capacitor.
Even if water is sprayed on the capacitor accidentally, the insulation strength of the cabinet can be ensured.
Contact Person: amy