Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Induction Melting Furnace||Voltage:||380v, 50/60HZ|
|MF Frequency:||2000HZ||Medium Voltage:||750v Phase|
|DC Voltage:||500V Phase||DC Current:||500A Phase|
|Melting Material:||Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron And Aluminum Etc||Rated Power:||250KW|
Medium Frequency Metal Melting Furnace,
Bronze Scrap Metal Melting Furnace,
250KW Scrap aluminum melting furnace
1. Performances and Features of induction melting furnace:
1. Adopt a zero-voltage scanning soft-start mode, it can be started or stopped in any case and at any time, so it has no impact on power supply.
2. Fast smelting with low production cost; Low-pollution and environment-friendly;
3. Start melting from cold furnace. Solution can be fully empty. Change molten material easily.
4. Power adjustment is flexible. Be able to adjust continuously and smoothly. Temperature is even and can be easily controlled. Less oxidation burning. Metal components is even.
5. Furnace shell is adopt aluminum alloy or steel structure, covering small area; Convenience to overturn the furnace, according to your need to adpot overturing way like electric, manual, hydraulic.
6. It can automatically adjust to match the load impedance, The equipment will always run in good working condition without adjustment of compensation capacitance, low fault rate; Power supply system has diagnostic error function that make it easy to check and maintenance.
7. It has all kinds of protection control, giving signal under conditions of overcurrent, water shortage, overheating, overvoltage, short circuit and phase missing, as a result, the reliability is greatly enhanced. Suitable for intermittent production.
2. Technical Parameter of Large Induction Melting Furnace:
|Matching transformer's capacity||315KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||200A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-20B|
3. Brief Introduction of Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace:
KGPS series Medium Frequency melting induction furnace, aluminum shell mechanical tilt, is for melting cast steel, cast iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals or its alloy.It is particularly suited to small and medium-size enterprises, or as Precision Casting Material Test.
This is the device converting three phase power current into single phase medium frequency current and enabling metal to produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic field induction to achieve heating and melting and is applicable to melting, heating or holding of steel, copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, nickel silver and other ferrous or nonferrous metal and alloy material, as well as heating treatment prior to forging, sintering and tube-bending forming in casting and melting industries.
Application of Melting furnace
"IF furnace" means Intermediate frequency furnace, also known as the "medium frequency coreless induction furnace", which converting three phase power current into single phase intermediate frequency current and enabling metal to produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic field induction to achieve heating and melting. The induction heating furnace applys to gold, silver copper, aluminum, steel, iron, zinc, tin, nickel and other metal melting, heating, insulation, and forging, sintering, hot rolling, bending forming pre-heat treatment. But mainly used for melting foundry industry.
4. Large Induction Melting Furnace Application:
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) gold, silver, platinum;
(4) copper, brass, bronze;
(5) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(6) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
5. Advantage of Large Induction Melting Furnace :
1. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
2. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
3. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
4. Good performance in reload staring, auto recovery;
5. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
6. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when in continuous working;
7. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage to machine.
1. better heating penetration and even temperature inside the melting metal.
2. medium frequency filed force can stir the melting pool to achieve better melting quality.
3. Melting the maximum quantity by the recommended machine according to above data, the first melting when the furnace is cold, and it will take 20 minutes for the preheating, when the furnace is already hot, the melting time is about 20-30 minutes per furnace.
6. Part of the melting furnace:
1). Furnace Parts: The mechanical parts of the MF furnace consisted of furnace pot,water power introduced into the system, titling device and other parts.
2). Furnace Ports: Furnace port including furnace shell, induction coil etc.
3). Furnace Shell:
|Main Power Cabinet||Furnace Shell||Reducer||Water Cooled Cable||Crucible Mould||Induction Coil|
Power Supply:The utility model has the advantages of obvious energy saving effect and 20% saving compared with common equipment.It can achieve that one power supply cabinet for two furnaces.Transformer utilization rate is high.The two furnaces can cast simultaneously and also can supply continuously molten steel casting.Arbitrary power allocation, starting rate of 100%
Tilting Reducer:The tilting reducer is equipped with three-stage turbine speed. With good self-locking and stable rotary performance.
Capacitor Bank :The double-layer mica insulation technology is used for the insulation treatment of the capacitor.
Even if water is sprayed on the capacitor accidentally, the insulation strength of the cabinet can be ensured.
Contact Person: amy